Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
smileitserica chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
What a beautiful story!
Bunie Boo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
oh my god, i think i've found perfection
PenelopeWeaving chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved this story :)
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm sorry I didn't review this when I added it to my favourites. It's absolutely heart-breaking, in the good way. I'm a sucker for good last lines, and I love, love, love this one. Since reading this I've been going through your other stories, even the Glee ones and I don't watch Glee, and you've got talent. And if English isn't your first language I'm even more amazed - je ne peux parle francais bien.
paint my spirit gold chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my god...I love this! Everything is totally realistic and I really could imagine the Hunger Games characters saying and doing these things. Excellent!

- WordsxOfxWisdom
Maitre padawan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my God, such a long and beautiful story ! ;)

Thank you for having writen it.
Pechay chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Omg, I can't stop laughing at the last part... Gosh that's a cute story... not sad like the other one
Krissy2lip chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story! :]
GleekerslovesFinchel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was beautifully written. Well done(:
Nmoreblack chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is one of the first HG fics I've ever read and it's incredible, honestly. The structure of it is amazing, starting with your poignant and believable backstory for Peeta and his relationship with girls, and how you recreate and reference moments from the books from his perspective. You've managed to find his voice beautifully, in a matter-of-fact tone that recalls their world and even Katniss' voice, but still hangs on to what is essentially Peeta, sweet and self-depreciating and forever longing. Also, the wedding scene was beautiful and I just can't get over Effie being late and Haymitch's sweet words. And the scene with their children and Peeta describing sex is ridiculously funny. Seriously, amazing all around. :)
Zootra chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great idea, good writing style, and funny! I enjoyed this! Keep up the good work with your other stories.
Cassio chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This fanfiction is so good! I enjoyed it a lot. It definitely goes to my favorites! I just love the background you gave Peeta, it's so believable, and it goes right along with the real story that Suzanne Collins wrote. You added to the character's personality in a great serious way, and that's just awesome.. I couldn't stop reading, and I didn't want it to end. Thanks so much for writing this and for sharing it. You're amazing! Please keep writing Peeta-Katniss' stories, we love them! ;)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Please excuse my language but damn that was a great story! I've read lots of stories on The Hunger Games from Peeta's POV but I think I just found my favorite. You made him come alive for me. Made him seem like a real [teenage] boy/young man. In other words, you captured him perfectly.

Thank you!
The Tribe chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This fic is everything I needed and more.
amore1993 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I feel like this story deserves more reviews than the ones you already received, because as I kept on reading it it occured to me that this story was not about Peeta and Katniss but about life and love and family and sex, and you described the passage of time and the slow changing understanding of sex with such tenderness that astonished me. Loved it, five stars out of five.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »