Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It took me awhile to read this, but it was freaking loved. I only wish there was more. I didn't know if I was going to like it, but I did, and I was happy to read it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was amazing! Oh my God. It was a brilliant insight into Peeta's mind throughout his life and very in-character. Beautifully written.
StrayPuppy chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
aww 3
Priya chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was the sweetest, cutest thing and I loved every second of it, great job!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great job! Ths is so cute and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
lovely, thank you :)
Cheaward chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I loved this fic so much. Thank you for writing it.
Jambecca chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was a great, very different look at the story. Intense.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You give Peeta such depth, complexity and maturity - I love it! He's very sensual too. Everything we want him to be, but still what the author envisioned for the character. Lastly, loved the backstory and sexy scenes!
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved this story! "I like to treat the lady," was my absolute favorite line. I mean, my god.
Pipra chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great fic!
splv chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awesome work. You really have a way with words and you had me hooked from the start. I think my favorite line in the whole story was "knows a fake kiss from Katniss, like he knows how to breathe" Great job!
Kitty Grace chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I laughed so hard at the end. Your writing is a gift to Everlark shippers everywhere. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was a great way to see Peeta's side of the story. Absolutely loved it! Made the work day more bearable! Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013