Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love how this story started with Peeta asking about sex and ended with Dani asking about it. A cycle. An innovative, well written story.
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
lol.
Bellanator116 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
The feels are uncontrolable.
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Well, this isn't compleatly fluffy, but, my gosh. I need to add this to my community. I'm adding it, but if you have a problem with that for some reason, you can PM me, and stuff :D I Love this, great job and... It's just so.. amazing, hahah. I loved the begging and end!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cute... I love the flow of the story and how it ended! I liked how it all happened from the start of hunger games to the mockingjay... beautiful, just beautiful...
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i love it!
klovely chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
so cute thanks for your writing
GryffindorNay chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is basically the entire story of Peeta and Katniss, better-ified! If that's a word. Just... Beautiful.
grilledcheese chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
aww i loved this :') my heart kept panging because this was so perfect!
FangirlParadise chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This story is awesome!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very sweet. I did not cry, but I liked just as much as the others.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hehe this story was so cool. I loved how Peeta's perception of sex changes, but his love for Katniss remains a constant. And how you integrated it with canon. It was just awesome :)
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awww that's lovely. And I like how it was all from Peeta's point of view too. Great.
LochNessLion chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful way to move through the stories. This is exactly what fanfiction should be.
Garota Inu 2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013