Reviews for Maelstorm and Titans
BigBear chapter 1 . 3/21
I like it but still confuse about light in sage mode it should feel like a force of nature and naruto has good luck so jinx and starfire and terra
panda chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love it so much! Please write more please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
U gotta continue this story! Interesting how Raven could sense the
energy of Naruto's Sage Mode. Care to elaborate on that?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
supert history
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hope there is more to come
Emofairy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
More!
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
O.O Pft. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN! Nice start already liking the story.
0Anonymo0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh god, the grammar. Well, y'know what? No one likes a grammar nazi, so let's see where this goes, I mean at least the writing itself should be good.

Except for the part where Sasuke swears to destroy everything Naruto holds dear and then a second later he addresses Naruto as his 'old friend.'

Then that part where Naruto immediately feels a 'strange connection' to Raven. C'mon man, at least try to be subtle here.

Or the part where the Titans introduce themselves to Naruto because he seems lonely. Dude, you see people eating alone in restaurants and stuff all the time, so I don't see how it's so unusual.

... Or how Robin feels like Naruto's a bad guy because he 'went over the top.' I don't even know how you could possibly justify this.

... And how Sage Mode is apparently the opposite of demon energy. Bro, Sage Mode uses nature chakra, y'know, the energy of the world. It's not good or evil, just natural.

Okay, I tried. It's just... too much for me, sorry.
eyecthoughtimespace17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Dude that is awesome writing please keep it up i don't think anyone has told you but that is awesome keep writing i want to know what happens next. :) P.S. can you read my writing and tell me if it is good or not please.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow I can't wait to see what this story entails next
tray125 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Now that is what i call a epic way to meet a new member! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
supert history
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Kukukuku naruto likes to embarrass people when he is bored nice story and paring
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Naruto got over Sasuke's dissappearance (death?) way too easily.
You repeat the 'let's just say that' phrase a lot. Repetition isn't good, it makes your writing style predictable.
I couldd see him doing that just 'cause he was bored, but I doubt the Titans would trust him much afterwards.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »