Reviews for The Life of a Billionaire's Middle Class Daughter
ShadowPillow chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Er. My finger just pressed the "post review" button before I was ready. Whoops.

Anyhow, really awesome story with fantastic humor. I'm not sure if a teenager in that position would be so bold, especially when confronted with the intimidating billionaire that is Vlad Masters, but that same cockiness seems to fit in with the overall tone of the show. I genuinely do hope to see you writing on this site sometime soon, and hope that you would have fun writing too rather than to satisfy the needs of the reader. Again, I repeat: you really have something good going on with this story. So really, whatever you do, keep on writing.
ShadowPillow chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Oh, yup. The really really crappy Amity Park education system, and the overall strangeness of the town. I'm definitely looking forward to some outside perspective on this. But, wait! What is this? You last updated only in 2012?

Hey, I know you're alive. It's sort of a requirement to being able to follow a story. And I know that in the DP fandom, OC stories don't get very much attention, but seriously, you had something good going on here – and I'm sure that after so many years, your writing skills have only improved. It is because of this that I beg you, no, implore you to return! Perhaps not to this story itself... but I'd really like to read a good DP story.

Ehm. Forgive my selfish motives, but nevertheless, this is what I ask of you. If it is not possible... well, I will understand, but you will be depriving many a person of kindness of valor, such as myself – arrogantguilttripguilttrip – and so after making you aware of this fact, I will continue to hope for the re
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Haha, that was absolutely gorgeous. Kiss my ass – can't stop laughing xD
Superkkrocks chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Superkkrocks chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Uhhh ragnarok came early? What
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Kisha is hilarious! And she's a great foil for Vlad with his obsession to have a family (and wanting total control). Kisha being his only family and a personality completely beyond his control.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Wow! This is very well written! I love The character And The plot. Please write more.
Roses Wrath chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I liked your story. Please update soon. :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I love this story. Please continue. I absolutely love Kisha.
Alalaya2 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Good work so far looking forward to the rest to come
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Cool! I was missing this fic.
ArcanianMage chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Pwease update soon!
Artimisa chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
LOL the last part was funny. UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
loha chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
No,I thought you were a parrot person, LOL.

Nice mini story
ShadowedFang chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Hahahaa. I'm a cat person myself, I find dogs annoying. Still funny though. Lovely way to wake up in the morning.