Reviews for Unlucky Number
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
ack! I was kinda expecting that to happen at the end of the episode. It was a very Kill Bill moment when he saw his son. :(

Fun fact: In Hebrew 18 equates to life. ;)

Write on!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
And then… eighteen wheels… attached to the thing that started his father's path to damnation.-WHOA! Damn. How did you...when did you...this was a masterpiece. In 100 words. Damn. I'm jealous, and I love it SO much. Lovely insight. I couldn't come up with anything for 18 so I sat this one out, BUT you my friend, VERY powerful drabble.

I think I'm caught up on everything but the 7x14 tag because I haven't seen the episode yet, but from the looks of it you aren't hurting for my review LOL! SO happy that so many people recognize and acknowledge your kickassery. :)
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
O0o0oooohhhhh snap~

Haha, enjoyable. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was great - excellent use of the prompt word.

Using the prompt word 9 times in a drabble *must* be a record!

Wait!

18!

1 8 9

Woah, spooky! ;)
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Clever, I like all the reference to eighteen, very well planned!
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awesome drabble, I love your different uses of the word! And we all know that child will come back to kill Dean one day...
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
that kid has so got to show up at some point - nice pick up on 7x07 hun

Viv
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Poor Dean, leaving that child alive was probably a mistake on his part.
Hundley chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Too funny. Really cute.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
*applause*! Well played with multiple uses!

Interesting thought too...
ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, noz! If the show goes that long, bet the writers bring him back. But what abotu Jesse, the antichrist? My sis's story is about him and what he's able to do for the Brothers Winchester. Damn, if I don't love even your short stuff! I've become a smalld1171 junkie. Hey, 17 1 18! I'm doomed!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
WAHHH! Oh, you're always doing this – coming up with something so special! I would SO love to see this plot leading to a longer story - cause Dean's confrontation with Amy's son would be a real battle. Awesome use of this absolutely mean wow. Really had to laugh about the 18 staples - and to cringe about the 18 wheels. And than like a staccato the 18 brings us to the final confrontation. Very well done, sweetums! 18 Kudos :-)

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow, good drabble! Knew he should have squashed that little roach!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. I had no idea! Great job pulling together a theme. And Amy's son? Wonderful twist. I love it.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Chilling!

Great suspense build up too.