Reviews for Faith of Fall
endeavor chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This was really good. I can't wait until your next story between them.
A Perfect Devil chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
how could you
candlesmoke chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I was surprised when I saw there was an update to this story! I read it as soon as I could and I have to say, I am a tad surprised that this was the last chapter. It seemed like things wrapped up pretty quickly- I would have loved to see our villain get his comeuppance in a more fitting way (he deserved something more brutal than what he got!).
But either way, it was a great plot line and a good read. Thanks for writing this story! I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
alexma chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Really good story please update real soon thanks
Aservis Roturier chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
All i can say is you'd better make him pay appropriately, one tooth-torn strip of flesh at a time until there's nothing left but a wet red backbone.

All light humour aside, I rather doubt Sebastian would let things come to this, working legs or no. There are far too many things he could do purely with power, no body needed. but I see the need of it, in context of the story you're trying to tell. But working legs have little to do with the ability to sail through the air, carrying your bocchan from rooftop to treetop across the blazing moon. I also think Sebstian would care only about being dominated, not about engaging in lustful acts and doubt human drugs and alcohol would affect him anyhing like it affects humans -but that's my take on the demon and worth no more than yours, certainly. Only Yana's opinion matters.

i wouldn't have read to the end of available text if it wasn't well-written. It's an entertaining story, well-written and well edited. i love 'epic journey' (Odyssey, LOTR) stories and 'trapped somewhere alone and isolated (like this one)'stories, so this appealed. I did notice some holes in the plot (like with that many able bodies, why didn't they just put Sebastian on a door and carry him out to whatever Ciel and the others arrived in? for example) but things like that don't stop me enjoying a tale well told. i hope you finish this soon.
-AR
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIC, I CHECK IT EVERY DAY TO SEE IF ITS BEEN UPDATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
O.O OMG THAT...im speechless
Rainbow Sugar Cookies chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
If your story has rape in it you leave a warning saying it has RAPE IN IT! Saying it has mature or adult content doesn’t say jackshit for those of who don’t want to read RAPE! FIX IT!
in your house chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
You had such a lovely story idea but it seems you’ve failed to deliver… Sebastian is a DEMON as a DEMON he would NOT be susceptible to human drugs that you wrote it was idiotic to the extreme. Also being a DEMON as in NOT HUMAN he is exponentially STRONGER than a human and yet you’ve made him so weak that he’s being held hostage and now RAPED. Your skills of storytelling are just AMAZING!

AH! But Frances raped him too so why not have this other guy and Frances rape him again… You know since he’s a DEMON you would think one would understand that he is in no way a VIRGIN and is in fact WELL EDUCATED IN SEX, so this whole story MAKES NO SENSE… but you wanted to victimize someone so why not Sebastian? Congratulations!

Sebastian is now a weak and sickly rape victim and Frances is a rapists… and poor Ciel doesn’t have a clue about any of it… GOD WHAT A LOVELY STORY YOU’VE CREATED! Your skills just blow my mind - for reals!
Awesomeness chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Waaahhh!:):):) This is getting so awesome! I love it! My compliments to the author. Please update soon, now that I read the current chapter, the suspension is killing me slowly and painfully.:)
StrangeDays chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Ooooh, awesome chapter! Please update soon; I'm dying to know what happens next! :)
JackaMalfroy chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
ah i'm happy that you updated this! and it's also a nice chapter :)
A Perfect Devil chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Fuck that, I love your vivid imagination.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Awesome! I wonder what that pattern meant:). I also have my suspisions to why the dioness' husband wants sebastian to stay. This fanfic is awesome as is your others please update soon im in suspense:D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
This is an awesome fanfic! Plleeease update soon i wanna know whats going to happen