Reviews for Give Me A Second
ohsnapitzlexi chapter 1 . 3/1
aww so cute. love it.
ohsnapitzlexi chapter 1 . 1/2
Ok first of all of I reviewed wanting your other stories as badeshipper it's me.
Second AWWWWWWW!£§Ð
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awww! This was short, but really sweet!
I loved the clever way you tied everything together.
I'm currently working my way through all your Bade fics!
cuteasme chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
aww that was so cute
Icequeen616 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I literally went awwww when I read the last line. This was adorable and beautifuly written.
Daniela S. Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
BADE FOREVER!

Bori is too cliche.

Anyway, great story, because this is what I wish had happened. Oh, well, great ending, so sweet, loved it :))
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good Story

Bori would be cool, we need more Bori Stories here & a little less Bade, i think your hatered of Tori is Childish, incase you forgot Tori helped them get back together the 1st time, helped Jade's play to get produced & helped Jade in other ways, so why do you still treat Tori like she's the Evil Witch with a B, get over the hate, how could you liked if Beck hooked up with Cat or Trina, Hate is a cancer.

that's my opinion.
LizabethScissors chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This made me cry again like the episode did, if only this could happen..
amehakay chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it, very sweet!
MidnightElm chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I wish the show ended like that! I was so sad when I watched it!
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww! I like u better than Dan. Still cant believe it happened. Now I'm gonna spend the next episodes waiting for them to get back together and not knowing. When! So upset!
DxCxS2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Why isn't this canon. Ivy gbujvdg fhbc vggnbv
infinite infinities chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm gonna ask you my new favorite question. Why can't something like this have happened. Amazing job, super cute ending. Loved it.
Starhey chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Woaa... I wasn't expecting it to be THAT sweet. It was so perfect, and lovely, and... Just... Wow... Wow,wow WOW.
superstar1030 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Now THAT is how it should have ended