Reviews for You Were Always Waiting
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Geez, the amount of cuteness and feels is overwhelming :)
VerdeGooch chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Let me rephease. You are the prescription for bram aches
milkybear chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Barring The Knife-Thrower's Daughter, I just read all your fics in one night (I'll start that tomorrow).
I enjoyed every single one, and I don't think that's ever happened before.
Thanks for being magnificent.
leilamiranda chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Got lost again in the K section of this site and I am very much pleased in discovering this fic. :)
RabbitWonder chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
amazing!
Miched8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Britt & San as mommies - SO cute!
Ellii51 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I liked that, it was sweet.
turnitintolove chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Damn, you're amazing. Please please write more for this universe. So so cute and beautiful. Just...all the feelings!
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Excuse me while I die of adorableness! Everything you touch turns to gold, and the image of Santana and Brittany holding her little tiny bump in the mirror is worth millions. Also, this line? "You know how I feel about hats, San." Absolutely priceless!

It's like you can do no wrong, my friend. ALL the Adeles to you (henceforth, all awards have been renamed to reflect the status of tonight's big winner). Mwah!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So fluffy and perfect. I picture it happening exactly like this, and I appreciate that Santana is the pregnant one, since I feel as though everyone writes Brittany as being the one to carry their children, however Brittany's future career (most likely in something dance-related) would depend on her body and being in pique physical condition. I super appreciate fics that make this applicable, in my head!canon, Santana carries their children for just this reason.