Reviews for Terror
InLoveWithDefan chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Hey, are you going to continue this? Because I really like this story and I'd really like to see what happens next! Great job anyway!
DauntlessFangirl4and6 chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Okay this story is officially the most mysterious and creepy villain ive ever read! And it just makes it all the more awesome! :D
I really like the reincarnation idea you came up with, it answers some questions and leaves more to be answered. Perfect :))
keep writing i really wanna know where this goes :))))
the white wolf Haruka chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
LOVED IT! :) :) :)
the white wolf Haruka chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Please write more I love this so far :)
insertnameherex chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
This is really good(: im really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
DoubblySquared chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Woah I need an update,this is just too good. I love it, I have always been a sucker for action mystery and such. So amazing job, really well done and original. Please update soon! I have no idea how to beta something so I can't help you there sorry! :).
insertnameherex chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Aww that was sweet how Justin apologized and was worried about her:) I can see how you haven't updated for a while but i'll still be waiting for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
so great! please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I absolutely live your story and plot line! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Amazing! Love it! Please update soon! Great story!
Sgdp1261 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter! Thanks for updating! Im anxious to see how Justin plans on helping Alex and protecting her. Please update again soon! :)
Sgdp1261 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I love that Alex and Justin are talking again. I personally love it when he gets to be the all ovelyr protective-big brother. Great story! I love it! Please continue!
carol12 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
i really am glad that justin had said sorry and that max forgave her. Now she has to tall mason whether or not its true, this should be interesting. write soon!