Reviews for One Shared Bed
despicableme chapter 25 . 1/23
This story is really inconsistent - from characters to plot... It seems like you were writing something, then had a break and when you came back to continue writing you didn't read back to know what already happened/was said... The characters behave differently every five minutes, mostly unreasonably and I'm not even talking about their half-assed plans about anything. You should really try to remember what you already wrote, the story could have been so much better.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Awwwwww yay! Now I think on it, I really hope he didn't say that under the influence of the love potion...
fanficfangirl13 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
That was SO mean of Draco to tease Harry like that in front of Ron! Why on Earth would he do that? And I hope Blaise uses the love potion on Draco, not Harry. He's the one being an ass, so he's the one who needs it.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I bloody love it! And having Draco's favorite band be Breaking Benjamin? Stroke of fucking genius. Also, congrats on not making Harry's coming out to Draco a huge deal. It sets a proper precedent that being gay isn't a big deal.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
That was sweet. And I do like the fact that they're taking it slowly; not calling each other by their first names in front of other people yet because they're afraid of how they'll react. That tracks very well for me. It really feels authentic. Again, I must say unto you, well done, mate. Well done.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Oooh, the pivotal "let's use each other's first names" point in every Drarry fanfic. Quite well done. And I like the added cliffhanger of the mysterious letter from Draco. I know you said in your parting author's note to tell you how horrible you are, but I quite like this story. And your writing style is sophisticated enough to keep me interested, without crossing the line into making me think that you're just showing off your command of the English language. Love it.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Oh, now you've got Zabini ALMOST playing bloody matchmaker. That is too cute.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I love the bit about Luna. You know why? Because you essentially said, "fuck canon, this is fan fiction and I'm the writer and I do what I want." And that's AWESOME.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Lovely. Just absolutely lovely and very well done. I'm glad this is 25 chapters because you can't bring them from enemies to being in love in a fucking one-shot. Thank you for having the guts to take your time to tell a story and doing justice to the pairing. I applaud you.
hgnerdy chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
this is the best drarry story I've been able to read in sooooooooooooooooo long! thank you for the entertainment
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
nawwwwwww :3
OtakuForeverandeverandever chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I always knew there was a reason why Blaise was my favorite Slytherin. He's awesome.
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
'He chuckled to himself as he remembered that night last year at Hogwarts.'
O_o Harry you sadistic bastard.
DDAA chapter 25 . 3/3/2013