Reviews for One Shared Bed
ravendor42 chapter 11 . 1/26
AAAHHHH! BLAMIONE! LOOOOVVVEEE IIITTT!
ravendor42 chapter 3 . 1/26
eeeeekkkkk! LOVE ITTTT
Firefly chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
This was great! Though I am probably too late for you to see this, I want you to know that this series is great so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
So this has been bothering me since you said 'charlie incident"' otherwise known as Charlie coming out, why hasn't Ron said anything about seamus or dean being gay? You alluded to that in the beginning of this story but Ron's reaction isn't there...
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Harry kind of needs to stop being so sensitive i mean, yes, he wasnt overreacting when blaise told him everything, but he was like having a panic attack like 2 seconds after looking at the map. well, he does have a good reason... he is harry potter after all xD okay, i yield, harry, i yield
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
plot twist; Blaise actually put that love potion on Harry and made him love Draco. imagine that. imagine that heartbreak.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Aww, Draco, you incredibly cute little Hufflepuff
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 25 . 2/27/2016
Continue with this if possible. I want to learn more about Scorpieus and Rosario. Sorry if I spelt there names wrong.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
I LOVE this chapter so so much
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
So emotional
serenityselena chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
great story :)
despicableme chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
This story is really inconsistent - from characters to plot... It seems like you were writing something, then had a break and when you came back to continue writing you didn't read back to know what already happened/was said... The characters behave differently every five minutes, mostly unreasonably and I'm not even talking about their half-assed plans about anything. You should really try to remember what you already wrote, the story could have been so much better.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Awwwwww yay! Now I think on it, I really hope he didn't say that under the influence of the love potion...
fanficfangirl13 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
That was SO mean of Draco to tease Harry like that in front of Ron! Why on Earth would he do that? And I hope Blaise uses the love potion on Draco, not Harry. He's the one being an ass, so he's the one who needs it.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I bloody love it! And having Draco's favorite band be Breaking Benjamin? Stroke of fucking genius. Also, congrats on not making Harry's coming out to Draco a huge deal. It sets a proper precedent that being gay isn't a big deal.