Reviews for This One Time at Band Camp
Lunetaylina chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
When my high school band went on tour all people saw was 50 sum woodwinds heading to Panda... when we found that Panda was closed we went to Taco Bell.

Joint of filled with crazy bandies. We just ended up scooting some tables together, squeezing on benches and when one got up for a refill they took another person to help carry 5 other drinks they were asked to refill too.

I think the manager was happy with how much they made that day because the percussion could. The only ones that rival them were the flutes. I'm glad were in band because cheerleading or volleyball don't keep you just small.
The Mafiatier chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Oh, god. How can I not laugh at this J? I mean honestly! This is too awesome! If you need help with anything, I'm there! You have fun at A-Kon this weekend! I soooooooo wish I could go with you guys as Finny... D: Take lots of pictures!

EM
that crazy chick chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This is... epic. I don't know what exactly I just read, but I liked it! No lie, I was laughing so hard people were giving me weird looks. The interaction with Arthur and Francis in the first chapter was so funny- and the veggie tales thing was so... O.e... but at the same time XD. But the real question is HOW the HECK Mathias managed to be so lively and musical at 5 AM! What kind of coffee is the guy drinking, really?

Oh, and of course this whole story is not based on you and your friends at all whatsoever... Lol. ;)

My only critique would be spelling. Spell check is the best friend of writers everywhere Other than that, this is really good!

May the force be with you,

Lucy
clarinetgeek4 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
OMG BY EVERYTHING THAT IS PRUSSIA! THIS IS EPIC! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! As u can tell by my user name i don't like music at all or interested in band. I love the veggie tales insert. Alfred is amazing. Nuff said. Also i think that America should be percussion or trumpet, i think it fits him! Ah who cares, this is so GOOD! UPDATE ASAP!
Lunetaylina chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I remember being in 6th grade and it was my second year playing Flute. Well, one of my friends had decided to join band and he said he wanted to play Flute... the Trumpet players busted guts.

He responded, "Shut up, Flute is a manly instrument and only awesome boys have the guts to play it."

I could have fallin in love with the boy right then if he wasn't always picking on me for the way I dressed. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with being a punk.