Reviews for The Fight for Love
An Ezria Shipper chapter 19 . 6/19
Omg you probs posted this like forever ago but I am a huge fan of your stories! I have also read "Gonna Get Caught", as well and loved it. I am addicted to your stories!
Sincerely,
An Ezria Shipper
noro chapter 41 . 5/17
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent writing
artsytronnor chapter 41 . 10/12/2015
speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hey there! The story is pretty cool, but why does Aria calls her mother and her father by the name in her P.O.V?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2015
Mor drama with Byron and Ella, mike and ezria
Guest chapter 41 . 5/30/2015
I loved it but try to write a little less about... Also if it's T rated don't go M rated pls.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
Omg! Adorable! I would LOVE to see the show take this turn and maybe follow it with Spoby also. I usually don't ship Ezria but this is adorable and I love it! Good job and keep writing!
seddielovers2832 chapter 41 . 8/12/2014
Okay I don't even watch PLL and I am overly obsessed with Ezria and this story. Seriously! And I already finished the sequel. You are such an amazing writer full of ideas.
music-girl2234 chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
AWWWW! This has to be one of my absolute favorite chapters!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/30/2014
Best Ezria fanfic ever! I wish that there was more! I want to see their honeymoon!
4 Ezria chapter 41 . 3/25/2014
This was spectacular! I mean the entire story was extraordinary I loved this so much and am looking forward to reading the sequel!

Great job
4 Ezria chapter 40 . 3/25/2014
This is do great! And now chapter 41 is the end. But I'm excited for the sequel I'm reading that right after chapter 41
4 Ezria chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
I really want Ezra to cave. Aria needs to get a leather cop outfit with handcuffs and like a whip. And handcuff him to the bed and do whatever she wants since he'd be cuffed
4 Ezria chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
I thought she had him.
4 Ezria chapter 37 . 3/25/2014
She is so gonna win this bet! She is BOLD!