Reviews for Sketches
Suledin chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Excellently written with your own twist, acutely close to what the origins were supposed to be versus the usual "Mary Sue" written in most fanfics. An overall good insight on your Wardens, and I am interested in reading more.
Ygrain33 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Never been much into the dwarf origin but it does poise an interesting dilemma, which you have summed up so poignantly here. Thanks for a great chapter!
Ygrain33 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Well, well, look what we have here... Cousland, all alone, but definitely not broken, not hell-bound on revenge, and carrying out her duty. An admirable feat, I'd say, especially as the loneliness is accented.
Merilsell chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
This is gritty, tragic and wonderfully written. I like the little glimpses within the lives of your Wardens, especially Mahariel.

My only qualm with this story is your format, however.

Why do you set spoken words in italics and use no quotation marks ("") whatsoever? To me it looks off, as if the characters only think their sentences (which is the regular use for italics) and communicate through telepathy with each other xD It makes the dialogue hard to distinguish from the rest and is...distracting/breaking the flow you otherwise have in your tale. (At least for me)

Aside from this and as said above, I enjoy reading your story, but maybe you should fix that little thing to make it even better ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Beautifully written, more please
plutospawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
These are really nice. There are a lot of layers in the short space you've given them.
Ygrain33 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
The recruitment stories are so tragic... and you, of course, let us masterfully feel what's behind it all.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Nice! Every one was gripping, and well thought out.

I like the darkness, the grittiness. Much more realistic look at the origins characters. Dragon Age is listed as a 'Dark Fantasy', after all. :D
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Finally, the blasted site let me through!

These are wonderful, poignant little pieces - just my cup of tea. I'm really looking forward to reading about your Wardens!