Reviews for Honey, I'm Home
tripwatcher chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow - that's what I hoped their reunion would be! Terrific!
JeffyMcScruffie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is literally perfect. I have probably read this fic three or four times in the past few months. You've captured Harry and Murphy's voices so well and that's what makes this fic so believable and perfect. I haven't read a fic that can compare to this one yet. 3 definitely my favorite Dresden files fic ever.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Any hance of a sequal?
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Holee fuck.
I think you need to holler at Jim Butcher right quick to include this in 'Cold Days'..
Just sayin ;-)
Ramos chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great story - very in character. I hope it works out that well in the next book!
breelikethechiese chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I've always wanted to see Harry and Karrin come together, and boy did they (Pun intended). You really captured Karrin's voice. Well done.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow - now THIS is the reunion I envision for them! Terrific!
naiad8 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Brilliant beautiful job! Very hot and very in character!
detepe chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was wonderful! It wouldn't be Dresden & Murphy without a whole bunch of silliness. And I totally believe Murphy is gonna sock Harry when he re-emerges. I'm glad they made it to the bed!

I'm having a hard time imagining Harry without his duster though. sigh

Thanks Evelyn!
cpdx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lov it
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice welcome punch. And interesting that Butters just took it for granted that Harry was back.
lara chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lovely fic, I like that you included so much humor into the story, it made both Harry and Karrin seem in character. We need to see something like this in the next book *sigh* I've enjoyed your story, it needs a sequel though ;P