Reviews for Don't Blink You Might Miss
wolfysmaozy chapter 1 . 11/19
awesome brilliant thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is wonderful. The characters are so real and I loved the twist to the story.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Finally starting to read this series (as I'm at work, I might add) but I liked the details in this, made it realistic. Also God love Dianna Agron for taking a 2D character like Quinn and giving her depth and that eyebrow quirk. I like mature Quinn because here she's less secretive, more honest and doesn't use honesty as a weapon but slightly more of an offering. Which I think you hint at. Nice 1 shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Gosh this was awesome!
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Man I love it!
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
;)
Jackien1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I come back every few months to read this. It's perfect and awesome and has me tingling from all the faberry feels every time.

There aren't many faberry writers still writing anymore. I look forward to many more pieces of the Don't Blink' series!
Revolos55 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
"All of that stuff between the three of us in high school—was any of it ever really about me?" / Quinn smiles, and reaches out, just like Rachel had, to squeeze his hand. "For Rachel, it was all about you," she assures him. "But for me," she pauses, eyes swirling with a depth of emotion that's he's never seen, "it was always her." - Really dig that bit
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was a lot of fun to read and having the story be from Finn' s viewpoint was a brilliant idea.
Neal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was such a sweet story. Brava!
Enchanted Quill chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this from Finn's POV and I like that you didn't turn him into a complete jerk. He may not be the brightest bulb and he's made some stupid mistakes in the past, but I think his character is a genuinely good guy at heart. You also did a great job keeping the identity of his wife and Quinn's fiancee a secret until the last possible moment! I was pleasantly surprised when Rachel showed up as Quinn's fiancee and not already married to Finn. I love your writing style and you have quickly become one of my favourite Faberry authors! I can't wait to read the rest of the Don't Blink series and more of your stories in the future :)
0mniessence chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
:')

This was good, for a Finn POV. It's really sentimental.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Looking forward to this series, fantastic start!
ferrick chapter 1 . 2/21/2013

i knew what quinn is gonna to say but it was priceless. i loved the whole story, everybody is so in character but finn is not a complete jerk. good work!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this. Love Rachel buying all the books because that's SO Rachel. And I love Quinn telling him that for her it was always about Rachel. And Quinn's card. Perfect.