Reviews for An Island Song
Flopi216 chapter 1 . 2/23
I like this
DestielSabrielCrobby666 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Well, I know that I'm a few years off, but I still must comment upon this piece of ├╝ber shippy fangirlyness. This was gorgeous! It made me have a happy, crazy, epic, squeally fangirl freak out! I've only had my account for about a month, but I've been writing since 6th grade (I'm in 10th now), and I still can't write as well as you. I've been drawing (like drawing non-stick figure people since I was 7 (I'm 15 now), and you draw better than me, too. I'm actually a die hard Bubbline shipper, but this is perfect. *fan girl spaz out* Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I love the inner turmoil Finn has with Marcy's bite marks. To quote Jenna Marbles, "Touch it! Don't touch it! Touch it! No, don't touch it! Ahhhh! Inner turmoil!" And the way he freaked out when 'he turned her off', then thought she was a robot! Finn is so silly, and crazy, and random, but it's so adorable. Marceline tries to be scary and mean, but takes shit from a teenage human boy, so you know she's like burnt marshmallow: black, crispy, and kinda scary looking on the outside, but soft, gooey, and sweet on the inside. Ohhhhh, my poor feels! I need to go read so ZaDr and TaGr to heel my feels. Ta ta for now!
march0202 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
BEFORE I DIE
E77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Your art is awesome, but what you should really do, is make a cartoon based on one of
your art pieces. It would be great if you did!
Stratsfoe chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great fanfic. Keep it up!
TheWordSmith777 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I don't know what your talking about. not being much of a writer. what i read was realy good.
Athulis chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is awesome. I hope you decide to update soon. Keep up the great work.
Moonlit Ice chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow, a story with proper grammar. AND an excellent one to boot! This is really great, and it captures some incredible moments. Wow. I can't stop saying wow.
Otakugirl 13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hi! That was a really nice story. Is it a one-shot? Well, I really love your comics of Finnceline in deviantart! :) I look through your gallery for in awhile to see if there are some new drawings.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Thank you this is certainly an interesting piece of fiction. I enjoyed reading it.
MonsterHunterXD chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great story so far! I've seen your comics on Deviantart, and when I saw you had an account here, I couldn't help but look. I hope you update this story soon!
toxiclovedrops chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OHMYGOD... Tasha, this is ADORABLE. Such details, everything is just amazing! Not only can you draw, you can WRITE like a freaking boss. Why are you so talented girl? tell me your secrets! I giggled at Finn's little freakout there, turning Marceline off and thinking that she was a robot. Genius I giggled at the part where he didn't want to turn her "on", damn me and my dirty, dirty mind! I'm sure that the sexual innuendo was unintentional. You did an amazing job, I enjoyed reading this Fic! I am looking forward to reading more of your stories Tasha, you are a gifted writer!
lizzyleefree chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story was absolutely prescious. You are really great at making the thoughts seem like Finn's and I got drawn into the story so quickly! There were a lot of run on sentances, but your style is just perfect. Keep writing, please! 3
Cupcake Flavored Muffins chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
-creeps on profile- "and I'm not much of a writer"

Excuse me miss but you need to delete that on your profile because you are AMAZING! Like your writting style is absolutley wonderful and this story is so creative. Hahahha vampire buttons-Finn learns something new everday.

Now I think I might explode from suffocating of fulffiness.

Forever favoriting (:

Nice Jobbbbb
Spottedfang chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was amazing! "Amazing" isn't even a good enough word for it. I just feel bad that I didn't read it sooner. I hope you don't hate me for that. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, though. You are a stunning writer. I can't wait to read some of your other stories, and if you don't make any more... well, you should. I bet you'll even become famous for these one day. This is one of the best fanfics that I've read in a while. Seriously, you are very talented. And I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend either. I truly and honestly mean it.