Reviews for The Fruit Always Ripe
Stupid Froggy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You're right this section of ffnet is empty. I'll try to make one of these fics ... anyways amazing job I love it.
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
this. it's so beautiful! 3 and perfect for the characters. yes. 33
Katie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is stunning. Exactly as I imagine their relationship to be like. That sort of hesitance yet clear affection.
robyn redhead chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Beautiful. And I agree there ought to be more Brideshead on this site!
Becca5002 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
BRAVO! It's strange...I've heard many people say, "They totally had sex." Which I disagree with...but there was an almost stronger intimacy between them...which is so well captured here!
saraven chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Is it completely coincidental that I have been spiraling into a short of slash like just when you posted this? Not because of "Brideshead" (I must read that, right?) but other causes.

It makes me happy and a little nervous to meet a psychic, haha.

As always, your descriptive writing was so great that I even feel obliged to quote the very beginning: "The heat shimmers in the air like dragonflies in flight, and underneath the brilliant sun the world turns incandescent, saturated by its own glow. They have perched themselves at the zenith of a sloping hill alive with grass that pulses in the breeze, and they lounge in the shade of a towering oak, curled and stretched in the intricate silhouettes of branches swaying in the haze."

So pretty... all those figurative language and thinking of language like no other. I could expect from no less, of course. I especially enjoyed the sun bit, being awesome enough to be able to change the world to "incandescent" and "saturated by its own glow." So pretty... The other parts follows up quite nicely and flows much better than I ever could (AWK writer xP) and yet you keep up with that flowery language of yours. It's much too pretty as it goes in depth with the characters which are two dudes. HAHA, have you heard of seme and uke? I think Sebastian is the seme and Charles is the uke? Well, even if you don't know the terms, it's easy enough to follow when Charles is presented as the soft, possibly less open, artist person and his buddy-buddy the sorta daring, much more open, dude that has no occupation. He sounds lovely nonetheless, charming as he is in the ending. It was too fabulous and I don't think I would have liked it more with a man or a woman. It's a definite change of themes and you adapted quite well.

ZELDALICIOUS chica!