Reviews for Autopilot
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wow, I have no words... That was sooo amazing but so incredibly sad. Wow
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This is so sad, glad you punished Beck for the worst couple though. I cried from the midle until the end.
Tawny-Fern chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I read this at 2 am and everything started to hurt and I cried and felt sick.

I wasn't reading it, I lived it. I loved it. Thank you.
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was so painfully beautiful, I don't even have words. It was just written so perfectly and... Just... Heartbreaking.
ChristianeRoos chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Second time you made me cry over a story today. I can't get over the fact how awesome your writing is! I love everything you write and I get so swept up in the story it's just amazing. Keep up the good work! :)
TwistedVictorious chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I cried from the beginning to end. After the middle of the story I could no longer control my sobs, even my mother was sad reading it.
Eviana chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I cried! I liked it but I don't like crying...
StoryGamblette chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was so beautifully written, I cried
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I realize that this story was a LONG time ago, but I'm bawling so much right now and I love it.
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
crying. omg i loved this
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You never fail to make me cry, you know. But I don't mind it. I happen to notice that you like killing them XD HAHAHA. Anyways, this is one of the best!
Jossie of suburbia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
love it
vds chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
well thanks a lot for making my eyes swell. i cried so much :'( amazing story, great job
inactive265 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omygosh it's so sad! Poor Jade! x'( ! Hey and guess what? Bade are getting back together! They really are I promise! Dan Schneider himself said it and he is the guy that makes the show!
VictoriaplusaN chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
omg the tears are streaming down my face! this story was amazing and so well written...makes you appreciate the love of two people (wow that sounds so mushy lol)