Reviews for Autopilot
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/22
This is so sad, glad you punished Beck for the worst couple though. I cried from the midle until the end.
Tawny-Fern chapter 1 . 3/31
I read this at 2 am and everything started to hurt and I cried and felt sick.

I wasn't reading it, I lived it. I loved it. Thank you.
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was so painfully beautiful, I don't even have words. It was just written so perfectly and... Just... Heartbreaking.
ChristianeRoos chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow. Second time you made me cry over a story today. I can't get over the fact how awesome your writing is! I love everything you write and I get so swept up in the story it's just amazing. Keep up the good work! :)
TwistedVictorious chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I cried from the beginning to end. After the middle of the story I could no longer control my sobs, even my mother was sad reading it.
Eviana chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I cried! I liked it but I don't like crying...
StoryGamblette chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was so beautifully written, I cried
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I realize that this story was a LONG time ago, but I'm bawling so much right now and I love it.
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
crying. omg i loved this
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You never fail to make me cry, you know. But I don't mind it. I happen to notice that you like killing them XD HAHAHA. Anyways, this is one of the best!
the jesus of suburbia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
love it
vds chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
well thanks a lot for making my eyes swell. i cried so much :'( amazing story, great job
inactive265 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omygosh it's so sad! Poor Jade! x'( ! Hey and guess what? Bade are getting back together! They really are I promise! Dan Schneider himself said it and he is the guy that makes the show!
VictoriaplusaN chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
omg the tears are streaming down my face! this story was amazing and so well written...makes you appreciate the love of two people (wow that sounds so mushy lol)
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm reading all your Victorious stories (slowly but surely). I know it's been a while since everything but I absolutely loved this. It was so deep and depressing but beautifully written. Words cannot express how great I think this is. As for TWC, what the hell! Open the flippin door Beck, open the door! I keep watching it and crying every time. I don't really know why I do it to myself. I like most of the episode, well not really but I'm okay with it. Then those last ten minutes are like, I'm dying inside. I have to go so I'm ending my rant.