Reviews for Unintended
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
This story is amazing. Seriously...words cannot describe how utterly detailed and fantastic this is. It's written beautifully first off and all the emotion...WOW! Literally, my brain's still trying to take it all in. And that ending made my heart all flutter-y. An epic story, truly.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I absolutely loved this!
Amereld chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
This was SO Good! I am so impressed! I love you! This story's awesome!
Different Child chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
FEELS O THE TOKKA FEELS! luiewghreahgr. I'm just. In love. I shipped it before but OMFG. I JUST HAVE EXPLODED RECENTLY WITH ALL THESE TOKKA FEELS AND I NEED A PLACE FOR THEM AND JUST 4elurghgraelghaweighlwaghiegh/
Rayneken chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I am just completely amazed by you right now! That was fantastic-I just can't stop smiling! Your work is truly beautiful.
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Perfect ending for a perfect story! Great writing!
Statue chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago, and I haven't read much on this site so excuse me if I'm being unreasonable, but PLEASE write more. I can see that you have worked on a bunch of other stories from other show universes, but perhaps I can persuade you with sincere flattery and praise.

I've only been an avatar fan since my brother got me to watch the whole thing, and then LOK, in a week, a few months ago, but now it's my favorite. I've only begun to crave fanfiction after watching the whole series over several times, and I've read a few, but yours are almost unparalleled. I read this series today after reading reamalgamation, and both struck me as going so much deeper than they needed to. You could have just told a story, but instead you made it so much more meaningful. You made it much more real. You told the story and then explained, and nothing behind it was simple, it was messy and complicated, but that made it even better because that's how real life is sometimes, and things don't just sort out like we want them to. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you wrote something beautiful and I want more.

Thanks for making Tokka not be out of character and seem impossibly fake, thanks for keeping it in line with both atla and lok, and thanks for writing this. (more please? for me?)
Super Reader chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Ahh! What a lovely, lovely story! I have no idea why I haven't read it sooner. Although unfortunately, Avatar has been far from my mind in recent months, I suddenly had a yearning for Tokka and was lucky enough to find this! Forgive me if I now stalk and fav-bomb the rest of your stories. :) My favorite part of this was how in character everyone was. I'm no longer 13 and usually can't enjoy a fanfiction if the characters are OOC. This was perfect and I could imagine this happening easily. Fantastic job and what an emotional roller coaster ride you put me through! I enjoyed every minute of it. :)
veteranfangirl chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
To put it simply... I just have a lot of feelings about this fic. So many feelings. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
This had me gnawing my fingers out of nervousness! Well done! You do Tokka proud
BlindBandit217 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
What a great ending! I have loved reading this whole story...may I just say that you are a fabulous writer? keep writing! the world deserves a great writer like you!
Johannas mirror chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god tears everywhere
hpswst101 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Beautiful job. You did an excellent job on this work. Thank you for writing, it was perfect. :) Especially the ending. ;)

hpswst101
Himmelslied chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
This was one incredible sweet Tokka fanfiction and it was a pleasure reading it! (:
RockaRoller88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, and yet I am! I remember you from way, way back when, when I was Superbleh11 (I've since lost the password and email I used for that name! How have you kept track of yours?) before book 3 really took off. You were my favorite author in this fandom then, and reading this now, I can remember why! Your prose is just damned fantastic, from start to finish. You balance the heaviest moments with a touch of humor that prevents them from being melodramatic. You counter the dialogue with expressive descriptions that flow the way thoughts move in my head, and you're a MASTER at saying more with less.

This story was just fantastic, from start to finish. Sokka and Toph's pain and frustration was palpable, and the ending is just crushingly brilliant. They've made this decision to be upright and responsible, and last a day before throwing in the towel. Awesome! The sadness you instilled in your audience when you had Toph leave turned into humor when they both ran to each other. Just perfect. You're so damned good at this I can't imagine why you're not a writer for the new series! This gets said a lot around , but if you wrote a novel, I'd pay for it and read it.

I came back and wrote for this fandom again because Korra rekindled my interest, but I think I'm going to stick around because authors like you are still here writing. Here's looking forward to the next Tokka week!

Thanks so much for writing this. Seriously.