Reviews for The Dressmaker
Absolutely beautiful.

So romantic.

Must share.
marteloise chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a lovely fic! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
twijie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Such a lovely story.
karolkid chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
my prayers had been answered. i've been hoping to see something from you. anyhoot...atta boy Edward for stepping out into the world to go get your girl. thank you Carlisle. and it was nice to see she did her part on her end, calling off her wedding. thanks so much for sharing. alway love reading your stuff.
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I just love everything you write. This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you. It's always a pleasure to read your stories
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow, I absolutely loved this poetic, lovely little story. I was so caught up in their little world. Perfect ending as well ;)
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Tissue rating: 4 out of 5 Kleenex. (see profile)

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so grateful you entered this contest. Thank you.

Write on.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a beautiful story! Also a perfect example of how smut isn't necessary to make a story rich and satisfying. Not that I object to smut as a general rule or anything, just sometimes I've noticed it in a storyline that seem to end up detracting from the story rather than adding anything to it. Wonderfully done.
Alterite chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Your writing is a delight as usual!

Love from France,

A. xx
buriedalive55 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is pretty much the perfect one-shot. Flangst at its best. I loved the build-up to the scene that we got a glimpse at the beginning. You're a talented writer, it's always a joy to read your stuff. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Lena chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, love it!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great story! I am going to check out the other entries and vote.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sigh. There's a reason I have you on author alert!

'Twas wonderful.