Reviews for The Dressmaker
unicornhime chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love it, of course. I don't think you could ever write something I don't love.
Vezzy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Gorgeous, beautiful, romantic, just the most perfect of stories.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So romantic with such beautiful words!
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
aksjdfklajsdklf this passage:

"But now, seeing Isabella hidden from his view, looking as she will to her husband tomorrow, in what should amount to a family heirloom but never will because of his self-imposed condition, he sees all that he is losing. His past is slowly fading away with his future, Isabella carrying both away until he will be left with nothing."

GAH! Love, love, love, love.
enka3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it!
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
How sweet! :')
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is one of the most romantic pieces that I have ever read! The language was so beautiful and heartfelt and every word was perfect. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh my goodness! I literally have goosebumps! Goosebumps I tell you!

That was just so perfectly beautiful - this review will be utterly pants in comparisson but I feel the need to waffle on.

As always with your writing, I never want to look away from. The page im on. I get giddy with excitement knowing that you have penned yet another work of brilliance and I am as ever in complete awe of your talent.

I think this part nearly killed me!

What she does not know is that on the underside, the part of the fabric that touches her pulse, there is a tiny heart, embroidered in a pink so pale that it would loo

k as white as the rest of the dress unless specifically pointed out. It was the last thing he stitched.

He never pointed it out.

Knowing the corner he had turned, the walls that she had managed to crumble, yet that last part of the

brickwork remaining as a barricade which he was not

going to get through. Oh I was *willing* for him to tell

her how he felt. I cheered loudly when Carlisle finally pointed out to him what he do! Yay Yay Yay!

Beautfully written, beautifully told, beautiful entry.

Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Beautifully done, I adored it from start to finish. I love that she brought him out of his shell and then he overcame his fears to get to her. And that she was already on the way back to him as well. Perfection.
gulz chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Totally absorbing!

My vote's for you!
flecour chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awesomeness! )
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was absolutely lovely. Such a sweet joy to read.
doctorstimelady chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was, simply put, gorgeous! I hope you are very proud of this piece, because it is a fantastic story. It could easily be worked up into a stand alone novel. Congratulations on such wonderful work.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 2/13/2012