Reviews for The Dressmaker
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow, I absolutely loved this poetic, lovely little story. I was so caught up in their little world. Perfect ending as well ;)
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Tissue rating: 4 out of 5 Kleenex. (see profile)

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so grateful you entered this contest. Thank you.

Write on.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a beautiful story! Also a perfect example of how smut isn't necessary to make a story rich and satisfying. Not that I object to smut as a general rule or anything, just sometimes I've noticed it in a storyline that seem to end up detracting from the story rather than adding anything to it. Wonderfully done.
Alterite chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Your writing is a delight as usual!

Love from France,

A. xx
buriedalive55 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is pretty much the perfect one-shot. Flangst at its best. I loved the build-up to the scene that we got a glimpse at the beginning. You're a talented writer, it's always a joy to read your stuff. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Lena chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, love it!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great story! I am going to check out the other entries and vote.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sigh. There's a reason I have you on author alert!

'Twas wonderful.
Have faith chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hot even for a T rating. I love your writing!
Bemkah chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. It was magic. Well done you. 3
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was beautiful. Edward's growth from scared recluse to more confident man, the development of their romantic relationship without a word being said... absolutely lovely.

Good luck in the contest :-)
mallmouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
absolutely lovely! Cant thank you enough. Need a next chapter rated M ASAP! Must be very interesting to read the first wedding night of those who were virgins and had no Internet acccess...
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Is there any chance you can make this story longer cause i really liked it nd would love to know what happends next!

Pls continue and update soon pls!

Your Biggest Fan Ever!