Reviews for The Dressmaker
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great story! I am going to check out the other entries and vote.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sigh. There's a reason I have you on author alert!

'Twas wonderful.
Have faith chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hot even for a T rating. I love your writing!
Bemkah chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. It was magic. Well done you. 3
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was beautiful. Edward's growth from scared recluse to more confident man, the development of their romantic relationship without a word being said... absolutely lovely.

Good luck in the contest :-)
mallmouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
absolutely lovely! Cant thank you enough. Need a next chapter rated M ASAP! Must be very interesting to read the first wedding night of those who were virgins and had no Internet acccess...
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Is there any chance you can make this story longer cause i really liked it nd would love to know what happends next!

Pls continue and update soon pls!

Your Biggest Fan Ever!
JLalways chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lovely xx
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oooh that was just gooey, runny gorgeousness right there. A warm chocolate-chip cookie of a o/s. Just lovely :)
Microscop chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You've got such a great writing-style.

Every story coming from your "feather" is just really special.

Thank you.
ThisTimeImperfect3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love love love! I was afraid there for a minute, that there was going to be no HEA. Thank you for leaving them on a happy note...
contagiously chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
There were a few times I had to double check to make sure this wasn't labeled angst. I worried that they might not get their HEA. I'm so glad you finished this.
Suantaji chapter 1 . 2/12/2012

... and now I must go back to my morning duties aka care for my baby and make up to my husband for leaving them alone - because I had to read this immediatly! Thank you so much!
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Your Isabella is far more eloquent than I, but that was truly a love poem in story form. Truly beautiful.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »