Reviews for The Dressmaker
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I so adore this sweet story. Bella is so honest and snarky for that era, and Edward's thoughts of her are gorgeous. It's beautiful when he compares her to a candle.

All through the years I have loved your stories, imagination and you sharing it with us. Thank you.
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I had to reread it. It's soft and beautiful.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
How come it took me so long to read this precious piece of love, it baffles me. I am in tears.
Very seldom have I have the chance to read such a moving, tender, full of love story.
Like him, you created magic out of your fingers. Him with his fabrics and stitches, you with your words and the way you play with them. Both touching hearts and souls.
Emotion overcomes my already poor writing skills, I simply don't know how to express my amazement over this story. I don't know how to say anything better than Thank You.
ethelouise chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Such a beautiful, sweet story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with readers.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nicely done!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Sometimes I tell myself it's time to give up Twitter because I spend too much time there for no reason. LOL Then someone recommends a story on FFn that so thoroughly makes my day that I realize Twitter has its uses after all. I don't know how I missed this one before but I enjoyed it so much that I stopped reading in the middle to email the link to it to a couple of friends! What a wonderful take on on the love story of Edward and Bella, with just enough canon touches to make it a true Twi-fic. An instant favorite for me!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
WOW! I was just browsing through stories and I never thought I would come upon such a good find! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for writing :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Such a sweet story! Thanx for sharing.
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
that was a wonderful short story
twifan522 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was just lovely. I don't think I have the words to do it justice, so I'll leave it at that! Thanks for writing. :)
Karsata chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OME! This was so romantic! I just loved it! Thank you so much for this lovely story!))))
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful Story. I loved it!
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You weave magic through every story you write. Amazing!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lovely story, thanks for writing :)
sparklevamp chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I read this before, but all of a sudden today I felt this strange urge to read it again. I guess I just really love it, that's all. :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »