Reviews for The Dressmaker
ummmm26 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD. The end bit where Edward leaves the shop to stop Isabella from marrying Jacob, I played the song You, My Everything by Ellie Goulding while reading. It wasnt the most fitting song in terms of lyrics, but the "You, my everything" was the most important part and it fit really really well. Anyone reading this review, try it!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I loved it that was so romantic and sweet and beautiful thank you
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh so poetic
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Awww... Beautiful story, I absolutely loved it.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I am speechless. What a beautiful story. Wish it went on longer. Thank you for writing it. Love it.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
A beautiful story. Thank you. Stephanie
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Very sweet.
Edward moves from being a boy, to a scared recluse, to someone who loves so deeply he is freed from his past, and Bella gently guides him into this.
Lovely tale
serioustwilightf chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
it was beautiful and so well written. i am tearing up now. I know its late but congrats on the story and wish u all the best with ur writing
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that was breath taking , i adore it i love it it's amazing ... I'm speechless.
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wow, what an amazing one shot! :D
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love this story. I have read it before, this is at least the 3rd time. You portrayed Edward as talented, yet so gentle with the fabric he sews in gratitude to his aunt and uncle. He may be broken in spirit, but every stitch shows his love for Carlisle and Esme. Every stitch unbreaks his heart until Bella comes in. I'm glad he got the girl!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I so adore this sweet story. Bella is so honest and snarky for that era, and Edward's thoughts of her are gorgeous. It's beautiful when he compares her to a candle.

All through the years I have loved your stories, imagination and you sharing it with us. Thank you.
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I had to reread it. It's soft and beautiful.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
How come it took me so long to read this precious piece of love, it baffles me. I am in tears.
Very seldom have I have the chance to read such a moving, tender, full of love story.
Like him, you created magic out of your fingers. Him with his fabrics and stitches, you with your words and the way you play with them. Both touching hearts and souls.
Emotion overcomes my already poor writing skills, I simply don't know how to express my amazement over this story. I don't know how to say anything better than Thank You.
ethelouise chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Such a beautiful, sweet story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with readers.
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »