Reviews for The Dressmaker
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nicely done!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Sometimes I tell myself it's time to give up Twitter because I spend too much time there for no reason. LOL Then someone recommends a story on FFn that so thoroughly makes my day that I realize Twitter has its uses after all. I don't know how I missed this one before but I enjoyed it so much that I stopped reading in the middle to email the link to it to a couple of friends! What a wonderful take on on the love story of Edward and Bella, with just enough canon touches to make it a true Twi-fic. An instant favorite for me!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
WOW! I was just browsing through stories and I never thought I would come upon such a good find! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for writing :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Such a sweet story! Thanx for sharing.
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
that was a wonderful short story
twifan522 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was just lovely. I don't think I have the words to do it justice, so I'll leave it at that! Thanks for writing. :)
Karsata chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OME! This was so romantic! I just loved it! Thank you so much for this lovely story!))))
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Beautiful Story. I loved it!
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You weave magic through every story you write. Amazing!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Lovely story, thanks for writing :)
sparklevamp chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I read this before, but all of a sudden today I felt this strange urge to read it again. I guess I just really love it, that's all. :)
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So very lovely!
perduto amore chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i love this :) very original
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was beautiful.
WT chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was really good, loved the unique tone.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »