Reviews for Only If For A Night
Sara Damwijk chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Gimme more! Oh my god I need more!
ravislyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Beautifully written. You brought tears to my eyes.
bluchromed2002 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
that was heartbreakingly beautiful ghost story...i adored it. the fact that he wanted one last moment w/ his wife and she needed a true goodbye was emotional. and the fact that he was giving hints to her pregnancy. i love the name grace btw...lovely story!
msgonzo10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Stumbled onto this from another writer's favorites and wow . . . just wow! When you warned about death I almost didn't read it thinking I didn't want any Samcedes sadness only happy thoughts! But I'm glad I gave it a chance - what an incredibly beautiful one-shot because you know that when two lovers are parted before their time by death, the one left behind hopes and prays to all that's holy for a dream like this - one last chance to say I love you, five more minutes with their beloved - you captured this perfectly. Wonderfully done and I absolutely LOVE the name Grace and your reasons for choosing it. BRAVO!
ngawai chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
this is so beautiful it makes me I'm gonna read that sequel...oh so lovely :)
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story made me cry and that takes a lot because I have no soul. lol Good job!
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i love it.
Jessica Shaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was soooooooooooo sweet. Could just do one more chapter? Maybe about her pregnacy and sam watching out and things. but well done on the first chapter.
lovedall chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE THESE samsed''You already have a part of me in you i was gasp mercedes pregnant .Update pls i love these story

xox Tamara
pattycaakes chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love this story, even though sam died. I love the meaning behind the name. Cried through most of the story. You are amazing with words and emotions :)
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Trying to read all your stories. Thanks for sharing them with us.
PerfectLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was so sad but beautiful!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh, wow. This just shattered my heart into a million pieces. It was heartbreakingly beautiful, and I adored it.
thempress chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I read this on tumblr and it just broke me. This was amazing. I knew the first time he said it, she was pregnant.

There's nothing more for me to say but this is amazing.
Koxie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMG - This is just heartbreakingly beautiful!

And naming the baby how you came up with that.

Sad yet sweet and well written