Reviews for An Uneasy State of Grace
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You're such a life-ruiner..
GoogelehGoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was really good! I love your writing style, the dynamics of the characters, and how realistic it can be. It doesn't feel forced in any spots and is really seamless. Something I don't see very often, so kudos.
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. So *this* is where the "and Kain/Light would have hot sex" went *fans herself* That was definitely hot. Kain/WoL would be hotter too, if WoL had more human vulnerability to him. Or passion, or something.

Then again, I suppose that's what Cosmos meant, by the two of them having been there in Sanctuary for too long-they've spent too much time forgetting or denying emotions that it's difficult to feel anything anymore, although apparently feelings are not completely lost to them.

It would be interesting, to poke WoL and bring out more "humanity" in him, in some fic. The stories I've read with him, he's akin to a placid doll...a mannequin (lame pun intended, har) Having something stir in his chest other than cool logic or stunning practicality more often would be something to see.

Must now visit your other fics-thanks for writing this steamy piece of work, hehe.
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Guh.

WoL's loneliness is perhaps the sexiest thing in the world. It's the way he claws for self-control that leaves me aching. While it's his own damn fault he gets left behind for the distance he maintains, you've still made me hurt for him when the others barely look back as they leave him. If that makes any sense.

I wish I could say something more coherent. Amazing work, as always. Just amazing.