Reviews for life is a maze and love is a riddle
JadeBeckOTP chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this and hate this at the same time. It's written so well, it's just the end I hate that Andre doesn't get to be with Cat. But than again I love it because I think this is how he would really feel.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wouldn't it be fantastic if the Worst Couple gave Andre that little bit of hope that Cat&Andre could actually work? I'm such a sucker for these two. Gosh. I'd be really curious to see how Cat would react if Andre actually confessed his feelings in this fic... But I've really enjoyed this. WRITE MORE CANDRE! Mwah!
RatedNextGeneration chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome chapter i love this story I Feel the same exact way you feel on the paring! update ASAP
just like our last chapter 1 . 2/12/2012

First of all, the title is a lyric from one of the songs on my playlist, which I LOVE! c: I'm glad my fanmix goes appreciated. 3

I love this. It's so cute, absolutely perfect. And you expressed my Candre feelings perfectly. I don't really have words for this... Also, I love how Cat called Jade "Jadey" because that's my nickname for Jade that I make sure Cat uses in our RP because it just seems so CAT, if you know what I mean.

I love this to pieces. We need to think of a longterm Candre plot because I definitely want to do a Candre collab with you now.