Reviews for Legend
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Just fabulous. :-)
AstraLily chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really like this story, despite us now knowing that Sam has a family (and both Sam and Callen are way too honorable to do anything to betray that). On the other hand, I would also really like if there was a small extra scene added to include the Gibbs/Tim reaction to Callen getting shot. I think that could also develop the relationship a little more. Just a thought. But good work and I look forward to hearing more from you!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Timmy will always love jethro more then his toys. But that is a cool computer set up
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
"And even she did think it would happen, it wouldn't have." - "even if she did think".

"Tim was trying to show what he had seen when he had looked at the footage. "Right there," he said when the gun shot blast and their victim ran behind a vehicle. "You see it? A flash." "It's a reflection in a car window." He glared at the back Agent Hanna's head. When he knew something, he didn't like being questioned and he knew it was a flash. "It's a reflection of a flash." - Whenever I watch that little scene, I always go "Yay, Tim!"

"I'll pull up the network data," and he rushed over to the computer on the side to do it. He could feel Jethro behind him and blushed when he felt Jethro's eyes on him. Jethro leaned close to whisper, "You're really excited." He blushed deeper but admitted with a whisper, "I want her." - Hehehe.

"Send the photo to Abby," Jethro ordered and Tim mentally whimpered when Hanna did it on her right there. "Oh, I really got to get one of these." And he completely ignored Jethro's smirk and rolling eyes. And even Hanna's comment. "You've got problems." Both men walked away and finally! He was left alone with her." - Hehehe.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ha ha, very clever...Tim and HER - a man and his toy, brilliant! And Gibbs, he's just gotta share, can just picture him pouncing!

I don't watch NCIS LA very often but have certainly noticed the chemistry between Callen & Sam.
Jennicat chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I am just cracking up about McGee's love for that computer in LA. He really was into that thing, almost in a sexual way.

I know that Sam is supposed to be married on NCIS LA but I always see him and Callen together with all this chemistry between them. Maybe Callen is his lover on the side?
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
As usual wish it was longer. Don't usually read cross overs but enjoyed this one a lot. Guess I will try NCIS LA fan fics also.
Yum2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice!

But I can't imagine Callen's blushing. And isn't Sam married?

Thanks for the hard work. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
awww sweet!
iweave2escape chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lol! Tim and his toys...gotta love that pairing! haha... ;)

Thank you! And I'm looking forward to your story, "A Pattern"...Genius Tim is also one thing I love to read about...Cheers! )
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wow what a different twist on the episode...can't wait to read more
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
"It wouldn't be like taking candy from a baby because he was no baby and he was selfish as hell when he wanted to keep something." This line is my favorite Tim reaction! Completely awesome fic!