Reviews for Chocolate Hearts and White Ribbons
Me chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
More please ! I love this !
YandereTeirin chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Can't wait for the others! Also, this is probably a really stupid question, but are you going to do a seperate chapter for the psychotic other half of Ukyo, or are you just going to totally ignore that?
Good boy-chan chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
D'awwwww I just wanna hug Kent. He's so cute when he tries to be sweet and stuff. And you kept Shiro! :)

The Toma and Shin ones are really cute. I like you adding a bit of Toma's yandere side in his, and you got Shin down perfectly.

Can't wait for more! Loving this fandom!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This fit Kent's personality so well. The ending was so cute too.
Moriko chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Great! I loved the Kent drabble. :D
You're a very quick writer, the anime only came out 4 days ago ahah.
rnn21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Cute stories D. By the way, did you played the sequel to Amnesia?
little-kitty-Momo chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Aww, Kent is so unbelievably cute! :"D I have to admit that I like his attitude. We should show every day that our loved ones are important for us, no need to wait for a special day ;)

Also, I think it was a great idea to use Shin's maid fetish for the first story!

As for Toma... well, just as you said, it's like playing with fire :"D

I hope you'll continue this series_ I really want to read more about Ikki & Ukyo :D
btamamura chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Shin and Toma's chapter endings made me crack up laughing, I could definitely see moving her and the chocolate to the bedroom coming. As for Kent's he made me "aww" with his comment about loving her everyday and not needing a commercialised holiday to let her know that.

I'm really looking forward to Ikki and Ukyou's chapters. Fight on, my friend! Hope those muses work willingly for you!