Reviews for How I Hate You
I love this job.
Yoko Kiara14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love it! :)
RenataThais chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh..You just did justice for all HxB lovers! This is a really cool and delicate fic! Expressed really well how he was suposed to feel about it...this mix of love and hate...
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Cute story. How adorable :)
Konan Uchiha Sasuke chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Me gusta tanto esta pareja! es la que más me gusta de este anime! -son tan perfectos ambos- además me recuerdan tanto a Bulma y Vegeta de Dragón Ball Z si los comparan son exactamente iguales! ) son la pareja perfecta...
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was awesome!
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I usually don't like HieixBoton either but I loved this! This is exactly how he would react when falling for her haha!
Kaleia chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hiei, why must you fooling with lies? You love Botan and you know it! Other wise you'll break her heart one of these days! Stop with the stupid lies and tell her!

Im a big fan of Hiei x Botan! Love em to death. There like Vegeta and Bulma (The way they look)

Nice job!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 2/13/2012

this was absolutely perfect.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'm not much of a HieiXBotan fan either but I liked this a lot. Especially how he seems to be hating her and loving her at the same time. Seems a lot like Hiei if you ask me. The pauses where Hiei says he hates some feature of Botan was also a nice way to keep the pacing under control. Nicely done.

Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awww!So cute!I love it!Thank you,Crazy!