Reviews for Falling Into Fate
LifeandFire25 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I really want to hit arls wife. I could see why she would be angry if she thought that he would cheat on her but it still wouldn't be the child's fault.
April chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Really sad that you won't be adding more to constant trouble until your done with this . your writing as always is wonderful
LifeandFire25 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Selande chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Loving it! You really feel Isolde's churning emotions regarding Alistair and how she comes to blame him, ending with him being sent away.

I also really like how Tera is coming along. Makes me wonder how you will portray magic in your story.

Corrections for you:

(3rd paragraph)Bursts of emotions are considered improper.

(4th paragraph)She knew all that, but it did not stop the sudden suspicious bloom of jealousy and indignation inside of her breast as she watched her husband's eyes trace over the child as if he adored it beyond herself. To her knowledge the boy's name was Alistair, he had been within the household for three years.

Isolde witnessing left and right moments where even the Arl would pause and give it soft words, press a hand into its cheek, partake in the attempt to teach it to walk, or share with it a new word that it would eagerly repeat.

(5th paragraph)Any of the citizens or nobles present for court this morning would not even have known the turmoil overtaking the young woman.

(9th paragraph)He was one of the few in Fereldan who would help spare Orlesians within the lands, practically saving her own neck when King Maric expelled Orlesian rule within the nation.

(14th paragraph)Every breath coming in painfully, with a hard-pressed constriction that threatened to choke her with hatred.

Mage side:

(2nd paragraph)The small toddler of three years made a face at the apprentice, looking suddenly back up towards the stairs.

(7th paragraph)"Finn, how many times do I have to tell you?

(12th paragraph)Save you the trouble? I am heading to the second floor anyway."

(13th paragraph)Petra panicked, and frantically tried to maneuver the toddler behind the nearby desk, while Finn moved to step in the way on the other side.

I hope this helps! and if you don't like any of the changes I made, feel free to ignore them. )
Selande chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Seems very interesting so far. I can't wait to read more, I'm excited to see your take on the Origins story. It'll be a refreshing twist. :)
LifeandFire25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like that your showing both of there childhood, I am sad that you wount be adding anymore to your other story until you are done with this one but I understand. Love what you have keep it up.