Reviews for In Another Life
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is short but sweet in a kind of dark way. I certainly liked reading it - it was an interesting idea and entertaining. Some of the writing was a tad careless, but that's the way drabbles go. Generally, I liked it.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh bittersweetness. :) I love bittersweet endings so much, they're like the perfect ending for me. Except if they're cliffies (*cough animorphs K.A. Applegate shouldn't have done that cough*).

...anyways, your story. Poor Draco and Luna. Great job! :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really liked this one! Their talk was so cruel, so laced with what they could have had, whereas the truth of their situation was merciless… There was a twisted kind of balance as well - at first it was Draco who was letting Luna down and unable to respond correctly to both of their feelings, and then Luna's calm statement unsettled him so much, and he was left as the vulnerable one… I really like the way you pictured his reaction, the way he wanted to hit her for sounding so serene… And the end was really good as well. Well done!
Just Another Lazy Escapee chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Continuation, PLEASE! I love DracoxLuna, and it seems like you would do a very good job with them c:
DreamingDementor chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this story soo cutee. Good luck with the challenge