Reviews for An Uninvited Visitor
Beautiful :D
nia annie chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Cute !
SWK chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great story, I'm glad you posted this! I absolutely love this pairing.
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is the fifth MayXBrendan story I've read and the only one I laughed at and didn't want to end. I really liked it even though I'm not into pokemon anymore (deciding to read Fanfiction on it was just a surge of the moment) but I'm glad I read this.
ChildhoodFailure chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
nice story, man!
altrilast13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It was so awesome. When I found out about Brendan and May pictures, I wanted to ship them. (OwO) You're story was the first one that got my attention so I read it and it was sweet and awesome. I sometimes wish that I met a guy like Brendan but to tell you the truth I just found out about his existence today...kinda embarrassing right?
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cool, you added some scenes from PokeSpe! Will go to my favs :)
snowdrop03 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cute. The characters are all well-described, but I love Brendan's the most :3

I like your writing style, clear and 'comfy' to read which greatly appealed me to your fic. The way you merge the anime and manga is well done too.

Lol. If Brendan really appeared in the anime, I'd definitely watch it X)

Write more of this shipping please :p
tonerion chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
So I should just throw it out there that I adore this story. It's really hard for me to put into words how much I really love it without using 'alksdjg' but I love your writing. It's really beautiful and this is probably one of my favourite May/Brendan stories I've ever read. I just love the way how you combined the manga with the anime but still made it work - That's something a lot of people can't really pull off. I'd love to write more about your story or my love for this pairing but I'm going to roll off and see if you've wrote anymore May/Brendan stories. Anyways, I hope you'll continue writing for these two - Or writing in general! Thanks for such a great story. w
amado15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
excellent story. the characters stayed consistent throughout and no overblown drama happened.

the kiss came a bit sooner than I thought it would but otherwise not out of place like some fanfics.
x chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very well written! I hope Brendan will appear in the anime someday. D:
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this! Doesn't matter if it deviates from the anime, it's still an amazing write. Kudos to you.

Interesting what you did with the Abra. Arc words are always epic.
HunterKiller762 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012