Reviews for Rm w a Vu
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 2/28
Snow no thank you, I have seen enough this winter with more tomorrow, ugh. But Edward can take me to Hawaii! Love this story!
Vamps09 chapter 21 . 2/28
that was great, really funny!
Vamps09 chapter 11 . 2/26
Busted to funny. Love it
Vamps09 chapter 9 . 2/26
Ha, I loved this chapter sooooooooooooooooo frikin funny the Emmett part GREAT! My eyebrows were the same as hers, hahahahahhahaha. Love the story!
musicnlyrics chapter 39 . 2/20
SO. STINKIN. CUTE.

Now that I'm done yelling, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed this. It's been a while since I started reading it, but I've always kept the tab open on my phone so I could go back to it.

Thank you so much for sharing!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 11 . 2/10
Love it!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 7 . 2/10
I am really enjoying this!
bamagal110 chapter 39 . 2/1
This story was great so loving and sweet and i just loved the Epi, it comes full circle
LittleMoCullen chapter 13 . 1/31
Blissed out is the word. I loved it!
Azlady2003 chapter 32 . 1/31
You dealt with this? You are a strong woman, I admire that. I couldn't make the choice you and bella made. To raise a child that I didn't ask for or have would eat me up with resentment. To be expected to watch the child while edwards out of town, to wake up at 2am to feed or change the baby when its not mine would kill me inside. I do not want bio kids and want to adopt but to be thrust into that without asking for it...yeah my heart breaks for bella. I would of walked away from the man I love. You are brave.
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 1/31
Bellas stronger then me. I couldn't give up my life to raise someone elses child before I was ready. Schools important to me and to give that up I couldnt. Its why I've waited. I would be upset that edward was going to raise that child with or without me and I wasn't important enough to give it up. I got the feeling that if he had to choose Edward would of picked raising the baby over keeping Bella...which is how it should be but doesnt hurt any less. I like your twist and bellas stronger than me for sure.
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 1/31
I hope its not his kid and didnt edward meet bella in Oct and yet he slept with Irina then.
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 1/31
This could possibly the worst day ever. This would really suck BUT I really want to see where this story goes so I'm going to keep reading.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 1/29
I think I missed something. I'm not sure where Jake came from, the stalker. But I'm glad he got hit :-)
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 1/28
I guess her parents know what it's like!
5,285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »