Reviews for Rm w a Vu
Smusic chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I'm really liking this story. I'm glad that it was rec'd of FB. Hmmm, who could that be on the other end of the line? I just can't think of who it could be. LOL!
Smusic chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really liked this first chapter. Jake is an asshole!
bdubs chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
What an awful place to leave it! lol
ella chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
:X:X:X:X Like Like Like
Jptexas chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Wow! KISS! Please make sure Bella knows E is not Gay. I can't wait for them to start dating. Hope Mike sees E&B together. Please update soon. Thx
odiejae chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
gah! so close, you're killing me! and yay, bella is finally piecing it all together and the boy's not gay. :) thank god she got rid of mike. i also had the feeling that jake would find out about bella going on a date with mike. god, for a second i thought he was going to mess with edward's car!

i love that they're signing jasper and i can't wait til alice gets to meet him! and i'm sure poor edward has been thinking that bella has a thing for emmett. and edwars hearing the end of bella's convo with her mother was hilarious! i can't believe she got out of telling him what it was about. omg the wackiness, love it! xox
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Review replies be damned!lol...we much prefer the 13k word chapters. Don't let replying to our thoughts slow you down..we are just your support ...your cheering team

...your little engine that could...etc...etc.. love...love ...love that chapter! Don't leave us hanging for too long. I am so looking forward to Em and Edward finding out that Bella thinks they're a couple! That should be so funny I can here Em now claiming to be the man! Can't wait!
samiam77 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I love this story and can't wait got the next chapter!
shaz308 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Looks like things are about to change. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
biblepam chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
the pink laundry made me laugh... as did Mike the sleeze... loving Edward in your story though... go for it Bella
lgk chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Look I gotta say it, Bella is so clueless and a little bit on the slow side. It must be all the overwhelming emotions that she's feeling :-). I'm wondering if Renee is a little more in tune with what's going on between Edward and Bella but is keeping mum right now. Oh and love that they just signed Jasper Whitlock. That should be a fun meeting coming up. So are Emmett and Rose a thing as well?

I was surprised that Bella would have accepted the date with Mike considering it was the night that Edward was getting back in town. But there again, it did give her an opportunity to "process" all the little clues and looks she was getting from Edward before she left. What guy would loan their Vanquish to a girl who he's known for what, a week or less? Only Bella wouldn't know what that car is worth. :-)
KristenM82 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Oh my gosh...I'm loving this story! I hate reading stories that aren't complete because I don't want to just stop...but I have to!
Grace Lacey chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
more more more more more more! please :(
dezycorona02 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
I found your story at The Lemonade Stand and I'm loving it! When Bella wakes in the morning will she remember her kiss with Edward? Or the detail that she thinks he's "with" Emmett? I can't wait to find out!
5,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »