Reviews for Rm w a Vu
twi nana chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Hi Angel-this was the bomb-and love how Bella jumps to conclusions. Love the way E stood up for her, and the she FINALLY stood up for herself...the rents make me laugh.

Sigh-
Vampfan1 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Another great chpter as expected. Here's what I think is goiung to happen. I like playing the speculation game. I think that Edward said something to Charlie about his intentions toward Bella. Something like I know I just met her but I fell

instantly in love with her and whileits to obviously to soon, some day I'm going to marry your daughter. OR he told Charlie about kickig Jakes ass after he cheated on her and Charlie now loves him for protecting and defending his daughter and her honor. He could have said he just feels protective of her and he's not sure why yet. As for Rosealie, I think he is Edwards boss or sister or sister-in-law. I don't think they are together. He obviously feels some sense of obligation to her by the way he talks to and about her but I don't think its the girlfriend thing. He is already to anamored with Bella. He strikes me as currently single.

Anyway, you know I want my little hit of teaser. So hit me baby!
archy12 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
thanks for the quick update!:)

earlier i had assumed Rosalie would be Edward's she is not,so-is she Emmet's girlfriend?not wife, of course Edward isn't gay!oh Bella!what are you thinking?
adricastro chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Oh Bella...hahahahahaha...I just adoooooore these 2! They are sweet and real. Thank you for the quick update...made my day to read about these 2! ;) :)
BurchGirl chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Nooooo. Oh Bella! Glad you're going to resolve this one a little quicker.

Would love an EPOV. Based on the spoon clanging I can only imagine what he was thinking when she was bent over in her tiny shorts. And I would love to hear what he thought of her when he first met her. Defending her against Jake. Meeting Charlie and winning him over. :) Yep! There's my plea. :)
TheDay'sEye chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Giggles. Can not wait for the next update! And by that I mean, I'd love it to be magically uploaded now.
Kimmie2445 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I am in love with this story. PLEASE continue with it.
JordyR chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Read this and devoured it!

Hilarious!

Just the right amount of everything between these two. loved loved LOVED the scene where he steps in on her behalf in front of Jacob. Can see this story going far and im along for the ride :)))
shaz308 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Now she thinks he's GAY! Looking forward to seeing how that little misconception gets cleared up. Thanks.
daydreams25 chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Awesome Chapter! Now she thinks he is gay, amazing! Can't wait to read some more :)
parkesy23 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Lol. Poor Eddie. Can't catch a break. Live the snippets of the covo between rose and him. He obviously has a thing for Bella love it. Thanks
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
OMG! Pls dont say Bella thinks he's gay! hahaha thats so funny!

Anyways pls continue and update soon! great story by the way!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
*checks email*

...

*checks email*

Will be checking continuously until the next update this fic rocks
tff000 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
this one is going to be a fun confusion - can't wait to meet em
Kimmie2445 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This is so cute. All of my adult children always gave my husband and I a hard time about the same thing. He and I are still like that. LOVE IT!
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »