Reviews for Rm w a Vu
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 1/27
I'd love to know what Edward and Jake said/did to each other. But I like a bit of mystery.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 1/27
Hmm... I wonder if walking in on sex is going to be her thing?
ajowen chapter 39 . 1/13
I stumbled across this story looking for something different to read. Let me just say, I was impressed and loved every chapter. I've had an obsession with Twi-fanfict for a couple of years now, and still seem to never get enough.
I've read several of your stories and have enjoyed them all, this one though should be published. Great job as always.
robertsbella2 chapter 39 . 1/12
Sorry I didn't review much, I enjoyed your story, twist and all. Lovely writing. And the epi was hysterical.
eyelubtwlight chapter 39 . 1/11
robertsbella2 chapter 9 . 1/9
LMAO, pink clothes for Edward.
Emmaline3 chapter 31 . 1/7
My only doubt here is that of realism...are there really people out there that are as selfless, altruistic and mature faced with a situation such as Edward is facing, not to mention what Bella is asked to deal with? It's lovely and it certainly gives me hope that, as humans, we might actually have a chance for some kind of redemption through this earthly venture... It's like 'emotion' has kind of left the room here! Nice, but absolutely unrealalistic in this century of "me first-ism", isn't it?
Or...it may be the new Utopia - see, it does take a village and we can all be a family! Big Brother will take care of us if we just play nice! Let's see how this plays out...
Emmaline3 chapter 25 . 1/6
...they try that in Singapore they'll get beheaded and/or spend their lives in prison! Just a quick 'aside' here ;-)
robertsbella2 chapter 3 . 1/8
Umh, dreamy Edward sound adorable.
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 1/8
Ok from the beginning Jake is an idiot, hope we don't see much of him anymore.
Edwardslittlegirl chapter 7 . 1/6
Oh is rose his boss or something?
irelandk chapter 39 . 1/2
:-)
janosch73 chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
I did enjoy this even though in the middle I thought that the story started to drag because they fell in love very quickly and then again the plot didn't develop really. Your lemons were well-written.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 39 . 11/26/2013