Reviews for Rm w a Vu
lgk chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
So can we say that Bella might have overreacted just a bit? Whatever Edward and Charlie ended up talking about made Charlie relax and accept that Bella would be moving into Edward's home. Bella was so darn nervous all throughout the meal but that's just because she's already fallen for him. Would love to hear from Edward's POV as he's not giving away much at all (even with all the talking that he and Charlie did before dinner). :)
JaddaMarie13 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Is Rosalie his boss? I know why he dropped the fork, lol.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I have a feeling Edward's got a little crush himself... hmm...
muzaklover chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Sapphire2011 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
AngelGoddess-

I enjoyed this chapter very much. Loved the meeting between Charlie and Edward. You gotta love Charlie...you just do!

And Edward dropping his fork...well I wonder what that could have been about? Hmm... ;)

I think Rosalie is Edward's boss. I don't know why I think that, but I do. We shall see.

Love this fic! Great job!

Until next time...

Sapphire
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I thought you wrote the E and C meet and greet spectacularly. Glad they got along so easily. Poor Bella, so easily embarrassed. Even though it is an endearing quality, hoping she gets a little more confidence as the story progresses.
forsey1987 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
great story!

just started reading.

is rosalie edwards sister?

cant wait till monday.
cejsmom chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I think Edward had a bit of a reaction to Bella licking her fingers. Too bad she didnt' see him watching her! lol!

Charlie was great! loved the entire dinner!
mrs-n315 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Sounds like everything went perfectly. Charlie and Renee seem to like Edward.

I'm going to guess that Rosalie is someone Edward works with or for. Or maybe an assistant?

I always get so excited when I see you've updated! In my mind I start shouting "yay" lol.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
RobandKrisChick chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I would have to say that the meeting went better than I thought it would. I have a sneaking ideas why Edward dropped his fork during dessert. I may have something to do with Bella and some finger licking. lol
twinicole chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work. How long before Edward and Bella start dating and what will Charlie's reaction be then?
bcullen1026 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
haha...oh whipped cream and embarrassing moments...another great chapter!
tawelephant chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Oh poor Bella. In hoping Rosie is family.
datwood chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I really love this story! Can't wait to read more!
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Loving the update. Charlie & Renee are awesome parents and I loved how they were with the meeting with Edward. Thanks for the update.
5,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »