Reviews for From Hell's Heart
Oniele chapter 12 . 1/24
Damn Vakarian and his hero complex! xD
Oniele chapter 7 . 1/24
Victoria ad Terram.
Oniele chapter 6 . 1/24
So this is a vanilla example? Shit, I don't want to imagine the hardcore.
Oniele chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn, so Shepard is with Cerberus? Awesome.
Oniele chapter 2 . 1/24
Pragmatic much?
Oniele chapter 1 . 1/24
For the fallen...
1st time writer chapter 14 . 1/20
Great story, but it's been 8 months since you last updated. What's your schedule for the next few chapters?
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Please let there be another chapter coming soon, before the end of the year, because after this month I really need something to cheer me up.
Anon chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I think that you need to communicate more with your audience. By that I mean leave more authors notes about your plans and schedule for publishing. It kills me having to check all the time for updates.
Anon chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
This waiting is killing me. Why do all the good writers take so damn long. I've read this series over and over hundreds of times, how much longer can it be. I'm begging for an update. The setup is perfect. I'll even take an intermission chapter, anything to keep my sanity.

Shepard vs Vakarian: Round two!
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
Call me an optimist, but I'm hoping for another chapter this month.
NewWorldFiction chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
Honor Harrington references much?

Nonetheless this story is quite good and I will look forward to future additions.
Luxiur chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Brilliant characterization on Saren this chapter! It really helps me see how tragic his story was in ME1. He could have been a hero.
Luxiur chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
I love the amount of effort you've put into the worldbuilding here!
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Once your done following Garrus and Shepard around, who will you focus on next? I think you made Saren into an interesting and sympathetic character, anything interesting going on with him? Maybe another human character, a young spy or admiral on the opposite side of this war or case. Or maybe something way out of the box, a minor character you've wanted to expand on, like Wrex, the council or the Quarians, or a major one you've been waiting to introduce.

I'm not saying I'm bored, this plot line is just about to get very interesting. I'm curious to see if the Quarian survives the crossfire that's about to breakout? Will Garrus be beaten and humiliated again? I'll follow whatever line you take because I have zero complaints about what you've written this far. Whatever you think is best, is best, it's your story. But I think you can also change the focus for a while if you want to, let loose you creativity on another storyline.

I'll say it again, I loved the bigger picture stuff you threw in, and the human culture, thank you. I normally hate it when authors go heavy on their codex and timeline, but I can't get enough of what you're writing. Keep it up!