Reviews for From Hell's Heart
This is disgusting...bestiality, human with an bipedal avian creature...

Fucking idiots..
FlackAttack chapter 11 . 4/5
In celebration of the new season of Games of Thrones, what do you say to a new chapter.
FlackAttack chapter 11 . 4/5
I think your missing a character, one to balance out the perspectives of Shepard and Garrus. An Alliance operative also working to track down and stop Shepard and Cerberus with as little collateral damage as possible. He would be using Garrus to track down Shepard for him after he got so close on Illium.
So good. Keep it updated.
kratak chapter 11 . 2/17
Just found this, well written and can't wait until he next chapter.
The Night Hunter chapter 11 . 1/21
Great balanced unique story I love it. I hope you will update it soon since it would be such a waste to abandon it.
As for plot I hope that humans and Turians will finally cease the war and see that terminues and batarians are making fortunes on hteir blood.
Also I can't wait for the Quarians to be introduced.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Fun fact: In the ME universe, Humans made medi-gel using technology that is against council law. So where did Liara and Garrus get some? :P
tco99123 chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Great. Can't wait to find out what is going on.
tco99123 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Well I for one loved these two interludes. The galactic politics of an alternate universe for some reason genuinely fascinate me.
tco99123 chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is a good story, I like it.

However, just as you hate stories where Humanity is special and kicks everyone's ass. I hate stories that have human females commonly positioned as shock troopers, special forces, super soldiers. It's completely unbelievable outside novels and TV land, and usually only exist in TV land to create romantic and sexual tension.

You also described the events of Mindoir whereby the Turian commander had all adult males on the planet executed due to minor resistance. Yet did nothing when the females fought aggressively and purposefully. You can't have millions of females fighting a Guerilla war hiding amongst a mere 13 million adult population. That is not what a guerilla war is. That was just nonsense.
Jake chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love this story. Seriously hope you haven't given up on it.
Dragonfire781 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story, while I personally and as all humans and sentient beings should hate slavery and everything that the Batarians stand for, I find that how you depict the Alliance and the Batarians relations intresting. As well as Shepard's thoughts on the matter. Keep up the great work and post new chapters soon
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
I always love a good HFY story.
FlackAttack chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Any chance of getting a look at how the war has impacted human society. What sort of government is leading humanity and how is the military handling the war as opposed to the Turians conflicted approach? Is the Systems Alliance still lead by an elected parliament and prime minister, a united wartime parliament with elections postponed till the end of the war, a president elected by parliament or popular election or some form of military council? How is the war viewed and felt at home?
FlackAttack chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I looked it up just in case you should want to name the Mindoir Massacre something more precise. Androcide, which is the systematic killing of men for various reasons, usually during war to reduce an enemy's potential fighting capability and was common in ancient times.
Just visit: