Reviews for From Hell's Heart
turian would destroy humanity for one good reason technolohy less than 100 years in mass effect tech vs more than 1000 is quite a difference
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
Seems unlikely now that we’ll be getting another chapter this year, but I’ll keep asking my questions about your new universe(which I still love, even more that the original), in hopes of one day seeing them answered. So my thoughts today where on dogs. Are they still used on the battlefield by Humans? What do Turians think of them? What do other aliens think of Humanity’s close relationship with dogs? Etc.

Also how goes the Alliance pursuit of Cerberus? In my own fanfiction of your fanfiction(in my head only) I imagine that Garrus attempts to apprehend Shepard in an ambush, but is surprised himself when a third party, an alliance operative(new awesome character introduced) also attempts the same thing and all three end up in an epic shootout in which no party walks away happy or with what they wanted.
kagehisa chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Having played all the Mass Effect games and understanding the whole goddamn hypocrisy of the Citadel and the unquestionable urge fire a mass-accelerator round down thee Turians' collective throats for being such imperialistic fucktards, I really enjoy this take on humanity fighting these kitty-birds.

I hope you continue. This is fun.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
So I’m a longtime follower of this story and I’m hoping that we’ll at least get another chapter before the end of this year or else all of 2017 was a complete write off. Please man, get something, anything, out there.
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
All this time waiting for an update just leaves me with more questions about this mass effect universe. Does the F1 still race? What about the MotoGP? What's happening with other sports like rugby, football and cricket? Is there a new racing sport for spaceships? Are the Olympics still going? What's going on with the old Earth nations, like Australia, the EU, France, the U.K., the USA, New Zealand, Japan, China, Chile and etc? How well are the Quarians and Humans getting along? Has Tali been offered a job by the alliance yet? Because the Quarians would be a great source of highly skilled engineers. Highly paid engineers building new crafts, armour and weapons for the Alliance? And who is leading the Alliance right now? A President or a Prime Minister? Prime Minister seems more likely, since most founding nations wouldn't want a too powerful commander in chief in charge of everything, much better a prime minister who leads by agreement. But maybe a president would be better empowered to lead the Alliance through war? Still, Churchill and the UK did fine without.

Still have a lot of questions but I'm simply in agony waiting for the next chapter, I hope it's going well, and will be here soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
BioWare solely owns the Mass Effect series, not EA. EA helped distribute the game, like 2016's Battlefield 1 whose developers are DICE, 2016's Titanfall 2 which was developed by Respawn Entertainment, and 2014's Titanfall 1 also developed by Respawn. Those games were distributed by EA. EA had no say in the development of the games
talon2007 chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
awesome story, hope you continue one day
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
So we're almost a year removed from your last chapter update and it's also my birthday this month. Any chance this loyal reader can get another chapter this month?
Observer chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
We're quickly closing in on a year since this series got its last update, it would be great to get another before we hit that milestone. Even just a "I haven't forgotten or abandoned this story" from the author would be enough to raise my spirits.
Oniele chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
Damn Vakarian and his hero complex! xD
Oniele chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
Victoria ad Terram.
Oniele chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
So this is a vanilla example? Shit, I don't want to imagine the hardcore.
Oniele chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Damn, so Shepard is with Cerberus? Awesome.
Oniele chapter 2 . 1/24/2017