Reviews for From Hell's Heart
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 8/10
All this time waiting for an update just leaves me with more questions about this mass effect universe. Does the F1 still race? What about the MotoGP? What's happening with other sports like rugby, football and cricket? Is there a new racing sport for spaceships? Are the Olympics still going? What's going on with the old Earth nations, like Australia, the EU, France, the U.K., the USA, New Zealand, Japan, China, Chile and etc? How well are the Quarians and Humans getting along? Has Tali been offered a job by the alliance yet? Because the Quarians would be a great source of highly skilled engineers. Highly paid engineers building new crafts, armour and weapons for the Alliance? And who is leading the Alliance right now? A President or a Prime Minister? Prime Minister seems more likely, since most founding nations wouldn't want a too powerful commander in chief in charge of everything, much better a prime minister who leads by agreement. But maybe a president would be better empowered to lead the Alliance through war? Still, Churchill and the UK did fine without.

Still have a lot of questions but I'm simply in agony waiting for the next chapter, I hope it's going well, and will be here soon.
BioWare solely owns the Mass Effect series, not EA. EA helped distribute the game, like 2016's Battlefield 1 whose developers are DICE, 2016's Titanfall 2 which was developed by Respawn Entertainment, and 2014's Titanfall 1 also developed by Respawn. Those games were distributed by EA. EA had no say in the development of the games
talon2007 chapter 14 . 5/25
awesome story, hope you continue one day
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 5/1
So we're almost a year removed from your last chapter update and it's also my birthday this month. Any chance this loyal reader can get another chapter this month?
Observer chapter 14 . 3/28
We're quickly closing in on a year since this series got its last update, it would be great to get another before we hit that milestone. Even just a "I haven't forgotten or abandoned this story" from the author would be enough to raise my spirits.
Oniele chapter 12 . 1/24
Damn Vakarian and his hero complex! xD
Oniele chapter 7 . 1/24
Victoria ad Terram.
Oniele chapter 6 . 1/24
So this is a vanilla example? Shit, I don't want to imagine the hardcore.
Oniele chapter 3 . 1/24
Damn, so Shepard is with Cerberus? Awesome.
Oniele chapter 2 . 1/24
Pragmatic much?
Oniele chapter 1 . 1/24
For the fallen...
1st time writer chapter 14 . 1/20
Great story, but it's been 8 months since you last updated. What's your schedule for the next few chapters?
FlackAttack chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
Please let there be another chapter coming soon, before the end of the year, because after this month I really need something to cheer me up.
Anon chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I think that you need to communicate more with your audience. By that I mean leave more authors notes about your plans and schedule for publishing. It kills me having to check all the time for updates.
Anon chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
This waiting is killing me. Why do all the good writers take so damn long. I've read this series over and over hundreds of times, how much longer can it be. I'm begging for an update. The setup is perfect. I'll even take an intermission chapter, anything to keep my sanity.

Shepard vs Vakarian: Round two!