Reviews for SasuHina: Moods
Once again seductive I don't know how or why but your writing always traps me and makes my spirits high

P.S don't ever stop writing!;)
Great story but I want more more more don't stop writing never;)
OMG I'm crying tears dropping on my IPad that was such a sad story sasuke losing everything because he took hinata for granted and flirted wih other girls your writing always inspires me don't ever give up on writing!;)
O.M.G! So seductive I really love your writing whenever I read your stories you never disappoint it was a nice idea to make it short makes me want MORE MORE more! Anyway loved it never give up on writing!;)
This one shot is so deep!:( I. Crying I'm moved whenever I read your you for writing this! I am. Eternally depressed because of my childhood so when I watched naruto something that got my interest after years it's nice to see another side of my favorite character hianta hyuga sad yet strong never stop doing writhing!;)

- your eternal fan!
I don't like it!:( I LOVE IT!:D the way you add emotion to your writing enables us readers to imagine and feel what's going in the story and how hinata and sasuke feel.:) you made my day do t give up on writing ever!;)
I just read the second sasuhina one shot I'm so happy!:) I can't stop squealing I love the ending how they go in opposite directions leaving hinata with that lovely feeling your writing makes my heart race! Don't stop writing!;)
I'm crying...tears of joy I love sasuhina but they're is so many haters!:( but still I'm so happy you made such a deep loving story like this this my first time reading your writing but I have become a full fledged fan I've had a bad day but my spirits have risen after reading cute sasuhina story!:D keep writing!;)
thracyle chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
sigh..relate much.
thracyle chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
sigh..smiling
Peachie-Trishie chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love this!
LuckyGem chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love your writing and especially how cute and realistic you write SasuHina! They're my favourite pairing too, and from what I've read this already is a lovely story! I'm excited to read on!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
this one was even worse, IM CRYING RIGHT NOW! TT
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
this made my heart break
Arasia chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
these are lovely!
i really enjoyed reading them and am anticipating more :)
keep up the good work!