Reviews for To the Point of Madness
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Such excellent angst! A very good exploration of what could happen and of what Lisbon must sometimes feel and think. Well done.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was long, but really really good. I almost stopped at one point, but it just kept drawing me in, I'm so glad I finished. I love all the short, half finished thoughts in there. I would have liked to see Lisbon come to some kind of confusion, but overall this was great.

Nice job!

~blue
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
...I love it, what more can I say?
Erased59127 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Despite the angst (which by the way you write really well) this actually kind of cheered me up on the whole situation. I really hope that both Jane and Lisbon come out of this whole S4 mess intact. If they do, it will most likely be as a result of Lisbon's awesomeness.
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, I liked that. Once again, poor Lisbon. I liked that you went through possible scenarios of the way things could turn out. Love how loyal Lisbon is and how she wants to protect and save everybody, especially those she's closest to. But she needs someone to have her back in return.

Maybe these difficult men keep getting thrust upon her because she's the only one who can handle them...

Good job! Update soon!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Describes her perfectly right now. Wonderful work :)
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is brilliant. But it hurts so much to read - Lisbon aching because she feels so trapped, yet unable to give up on Jane. I hope in the end, she does find a way to save them both.
Rach112 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This sums up so perfectly the way I think about Lisbon and her behaviour. Beautifully written.
macisgate chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Excellent story! I really liked your insights into what Lisbon's been feeling these last few episodes and how it ties in with her past. Great job!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
She appears to be going in circles... I hope, near the end, Lisbon just decided to go to sleep. That whole train(s?) of thought appeared to be painful.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Yes, this was A LOT angsty, and definitely on the depressing side, but you clearly covered all the possible outcomes for what Lisbon is doing with Jane, or what she COULD do. Great you brought Bosco into this too. I'm hopeful the writers don't take too dark a road, but anything seems to be possible there. Thanks for this thought provoking, introspective piece. Well done. And great to see you back writing again. I hope this excited your muse and maybe we can see something lighter from you-but I'll enjoy anything you write, so long as you keep writing.