Reviews for Pokemon mystery dungeon Explorers of Life
Wackobanana chapter 16 . 1/15
Wow loving the story so far and i cant wait for the next chapter also i started reading tis when you finished this chapter and it took me 4 hours to read the whole thing but i like it and if tis could be made a book i would try to buy it for sure and i was wondering what te ending will be like "wink wink ehh ehh"(hopefully you know what i mean) and this story as a whole different storyline where usally with mystery dungeon storys the main character dissapears comes back the n they have sex but this is completely differeent dispite them not going on adventures it is still amazing and good to read and the whole coming back to life is really cool. (wow long reveiw for a long story)
also its good tat they all reunited and with neo(i like that name) fought himself which is a like a link scenario but the other him talks to Neo so that was cool.
Ponypoke lover chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I love EEreething about this story
Corey chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
I have been reading this story/book for the past three days it has kept me going and so good that it has been depriving me of my sleep to finish it but I couldn't at night cause of my mother I love it so much and I want u to keep going. I myself believe u have what it takes to be a famous author.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Chapter 3 was gross when eevee and pikachu have sex.
Shadow Umbreon01 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Srry for what I'm about to say. Either way with that out of the way here it goes. Why in the mother ****ing world have u knot updated its so bull ***t to your fans u jerk.

P.s. Srry if I sounded like a as* either way pls continue!?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Post already this is bs
black snakes chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
that was great!
DeathKyle chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Great story so far but I think Riolu must have been died not to have heard them
wat chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I might like it, if it wasent a run on sentence! I cant even read it! I dont like to be a hater but if i cant read it then its just a waste of my time and internet.
From: nvr readin one ov ur storys again
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
this is the coolest fanfic i have read. awesome
lighting chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
can't wait 4 ch 17, wonder if they'll get out all right.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Anonimous person: I would love to see exactly what happened to Umbreon's mind and what he saw in his aura sight. Trying to move the story along. Really good so far.
Shinyninja chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
please don't leave it a cliff-hanger for ever, i hate it when people do it [
Shinyninja chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
sorry for pointing this small flaw out, but moses was the one who opened the pathway in the red sea. Noah built the ark and got 2 of each kind of animal and put them on the ship
Shinyninja chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
this has inspired me to write a PMD fanfic also [to bad i can't post it]