Reviews for When All Is Said and Done
Jhvvjoyfcvhi why so cuuuttteee
Rena Rina Rinata chapter 1 . 1/4
That was so sweet, I loved this so much.
RandomIsCJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Cute story! Manic's my favorite character and 'bug!' was one of my favorite episodes.
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was a cute little story.
The Bride of constant Vigil chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Just YES! Heh...heh...wow...another one of your stories.
T.M Veganstroth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I'm not a overly huge fan of Sonic Underground, but I like the story. the mini story about Manic's life in the sewer was a nice touch. very nicely done.
MoonlightBushido chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love it. I love how Manic just decides to go with the flow and make his sibs happy. Nice work with the story. Maybe you should write one from Sonic's perspective on this episode as well, as he did get struck by lightning in the rear several times. Still, I love the mostly brotherly bonding in this little fic, keep up the good work. :)
OLD Z chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
How cute. I love these brotherly/sibling bonding fics, they get so adorable. Sonic really is a good big brother, be it Manic and Sonia or Tails, despite his attitude. I especially like these, where they take place before/after or during an episode, it lends a layer of depth to them.
Kira-writer chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love your mini stories Manic and I would love to write more of it. I really love the character as you write of it. Best regards!

/ Kira /

ps: I write in Castilian, if there is an error, I beg a thousand pardons!
Hunter In The TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is actually kinda nice! It was fun reading something Sonic Underground related. I was a massive fan of the series and I still listen to all the songs.
HBee16 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, how sweet! I can't help but love Sonic Underground brotherly/sisterly fics. Even back then, Sonic was a determined older brother, just like how he is with Tails now. Can't wait to see what else you've got!