Reviews for Turn Up the Heat
Empress Ali of Tamriel chapter 1 . 7/18
Aww!

Is it wring that I found a one-shot based on such a twisted relationship, so heartwarmingly cute?

Probably. But the fact remains.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 3/17
This is unbearably adorable. I too would have liked to see this, or something like it, in one of their episodes. Perhaps because I'm a sucker for cuddliness, or Rumple, or both.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a nice and lovely one-shot but I think you should continue. It has a nice start for a blooming love.
Love it and thank you for sharing.
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I have to say it.
I really do.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :3

I'm currently in the middle of S3, but seeing as most of the fanfics here have sooo many spoilers, I decided to read from the oldest ones.

THANK GOD THAT I DID.
This is beautiful.
And very fitting for that early stage of their relationship :)

I love it, 'kay? :3

hervisssa :)
AquaJasmine23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Too cute! Aww. That's so adorable. I wish this actually happened in Skin Deep!
Catherineinthebluebox chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
OH I LIKE THIS
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Lurve this! :3 That hug sounded just too adorable.
Rue Nightrose chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was incredibly true to character, thank you for sharing it. I love your portrayal of their relationship. Hopefully they have more moments like this coming up!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! EXTREMELY WELL-WRITTEN AND SOOO MUCH AWESOMENESS! GREAT JOB!
-Smiley
Paola1967 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Nice one :)
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was so sweet.
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It was all so charming story ... I melt all over.
Magnolie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Very sweet! I like it!
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
"Over here dearie," he called out.

Every time says "dearie" I can't help but giggle like a crazed school girl and reading it seems to be no different XD

I especially liked how you described, not only his movements, but his unique way of speaking. Came across exactly like what you'd expect to see in the show.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/18/2012