Reviews for Beers and Strippers
SS chapter 19 . 4/13
I really wish you didn't end it there. I have to say this is one of the best written Faberry fics I've seen. Maybe one day you'll go back to it. Thanks for posting.
smutandtears chapter 19 . 3/25
the number of insults i have for the author for abandoning this excellently written story are not enough to convey my disappointment on its incompleteness.

Your characters are rich and interesting, the pacing is just perfect and the writing style is truly this finished, it would be in my Faberry top 3 stories. I hope one day for some crazy reason , you decide to finish it
Good read. Such a shame that the story is not finished though.
azzule chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I just found this fic, I see that it's incomplete and probably abandoned, I don't even know if you read the reviews. I'm on chapter two, and I have to pause every other line because this thing is getting to me. I don't know if it's because my family history is very similar or because what you write is simple yet strong, so strong it can knock the wind out of my chest with a few words. Or both.

I don't know if you'll read this, if you do, this is amazing. This is painful, honest, realistic; this evokes guttural reactions, I think you're greatly talented. I hope you read this, because after reading this fic, I feel more accompanied than I have felt in a long time.
Ascoeur chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
OMG OMG DID THEY SLEEP TOGETHER?! WHAT HAPPENED?! PLEASE UPDATE ? I LOVE THIS STORYSOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT! FORGIVE MY INELOQUENCE BUT THIS IS JUST TOO PERFECT!

I hope one day it gets revived
Ascoeur chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
quinn is so lovely
Ascoeur chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
THIS IS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE STORY WHY MUST IT BE DISCONTINUED :(
Ascoeur chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
this is too beautifull... their feelings so raw
Ascoeur chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
the suspense
Ascoeur chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
i mus tknow what happens
Ascoeur chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
i will never stop pestering you to udpdateeee