Reviews for Beers and Strippers
jcaps chapter 19 . 6/12
Killing me.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Really wish you'd finished this. It's beautiful.
Augusta Winds chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Please tell me that's not the end. Please!
anacv chapter 19 . 1/25/2016
Please update!
Mrs Lexie Callios chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
I am still patiently waiting for an update... 0.o.o0o0o0o00o
S chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Really fucking great story. Would've been perfect if it was complete. Why did i read this? Before i started I knew it was incomplete and had a feeling that i would end up hating myself for reading it. Ugh... Now i send forth FIRE AND PITCHFORKS!
subtleanarchist chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. They had sex. They had sex, while drunk. Which is the worst kind of sex because you can hide behind the alcohol. Would it be too much to ask for a morning-after where Quinn doesn't run away like the poster child for repressed gay catholic teens? Poor Rachel. Oh. Poor, poor Rachel, good lord.

I really hope you update this! This is the most amazing thing I've ever read, and I really, really want to know what happens next!
subtleanarchist chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Rachel's so in love with her, it's ridiculous. Quinn's also so in love with her, it's even more ridiculous. Quinn can't possibly be that dense, right? God. Just kiss each other already, I'm crying.
subtleanarchist chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Oh, Quinn. Goddamn it. Goddamn it, Quinn. Sweetheart, it's okay, you know that, right? It's okay to fall in love. Fuck. Poor Rachel. My poor, sweet, cupcake.
subtleanarchist chapter 16 . 11/6/2015

GOOD GOD
subtleanarchist chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
GODDAMN IT QUINN JUST KISS HER ALREADY FUCKING HELL I CAN'T
subtleanarchist chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I can't. I'm still breathing, but I don't know how that's even possible. I've needed to pee in the last thirty or so minutes, but I can't get up because that would mean I'd have to stop reading. This is so, so, so cute. I love how this is a slow, slow burn, and that the're taking the time to fall in love without knowing.
subtleanarchist chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
THEY'RE SLOWLY FALLING IN LOVE AND I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T HALP MY HEART IS HURTING AND IT'S TOO ADORABLE I'M DYING JESUS CHRIST SAVE ME?
subtleanarchist chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this story, and I'm not even halfway through yet? God. Rachel is such a sweetheart, it brings tears to my eyes. She's, like, goals. Quinn has no idea how lucky she is. Or. She does. Sort of. But not in the way we all know she should. Their dynamic is honestly one of the best things I've ever read, because there's something so adorable about the way they seem to depend on each other. And their banter is just delightful. I'm really, really glad you took the time to lay out the plot and characterizations, instead of just throwing it all out there and digging out the smut. Everything is beautiful and tasteful and heartrending and delicate and touching and, just. I can't even find the words. I love, love, love this fic. I hope to read more of you, soon! But meanwhile, I'm off to read more of this.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
Five years ago, I was obsessed with Faberry. I've since gotten over them, moved on, and found other things to occupy my interests. A week ago, I revisited the fandom and the stories for nostalgia. I read all 100k words of this story without realizing that I've read it 3yrs ago. Reading the last chapter, the vignettes of the drunken scenes, I literally gasped. I suddenly remembered that this is one of the stories that I was obsessed with 3years ago! And let me tell you, I'm as enraged/sad/annoyed I am now as I was years and years ago. I remember exactly how I felt then when this wonderful story was left unfinished. How I needed closure from this Rachel and Quinn. You wrote them brilliantly - their characters, voice and the style and pace of the story. Just great. I have no doubt that if this was finished it would've been one of the best faberry stories out there.
It sucks about the laptop but I really wish that you find the motivation to finish this one day. Even if it's me finally reading the rest of the 22 chapters 5 years from now. A great story is a great story.