Reviews for Fairy Avenue
Hiksa Tokasho chapter 18 . 8/18
I SLEPT WITH STING-SAMA BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!
Niquesh37 chapter 25 . 7/17
my mom is best friends with Eve because you felt like it
Niquesh37 chapter 25 . 7/16
fights over did with Leon because he hates me
Niquesh37 chapter 18 . 7/16
I became enemies with Gajeel Redfox because he hates me
Niquesh37 chapter 1 . 7/16
please continue writing
magnificent dragoness chapter 25 . 6/24
I really hope you make more chapters. Even if it has been four years.
i got you slept with gray fluster because he loves you
AnimeLoverNK chapter 25 . 4/3
fights over food with ren cause he wanted to?
AnimeLoverNK chapter 18 . 4/3
i hugged gajeel because he/she wanted to? eh?
I am the ultimate enemy of mirajane because she hates me...aahhhh! This is so bad! :*(
You became friends with Gray Fullbuster because je/she love you... 0 *does a hapoy dance*
pokegirl1937 chapter 18 . 2/4
I became friends with Loki because he hates me
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11
I just keep on reading this story again and again, I just can't stop, this was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. This story was a part of my childhood and will always be, after all, this was the first fanfic I've ever read. Even though I know there's no chance of Sabrina-chan updating this but I always come back hoping, praying, that she updated, but I guess its just a dream, a dream I hope can come true. This will always stay number one on my list, nothing can replace this story. You know the saddest part of a story is when it ends...
-Anonymous
Katiebug73x chapter 6 . 1/9
OMG u put Sailor Moon in this I'm surprised. Most fanfics that I've read don't have Anime shows in them. LOVE THISS!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Hey this was a really good story, its very exciting. I would love if you would continue writing this story and finish it because I am really eager to know wat happens next. Thank you :)
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »