Reviews for The Lady's Honor
edwardcu77en7over chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Funny how this proud bachelor became a family man ;) and how did she manage to get pregnant four years later? Did they have some 19th century birth control? Lol
snowgood chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
There's something special about leap year! Technically she only made him wait three years and two months, so he should consider himself lucky! Very enjoyable!
eternallyedward chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
So glad to get a future glimpse of Lord Rushford and his lady, and to see them so happily in love. I hope Bella did not put Edward off for the four years in between babies lol.

I would not be unhappy if you were to write more about Lord Rushford :) Maybe a prequel of Edward's rakish ways pre-Bella? Or anything really as long as it contains Edward in breeches.
kneon chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
oh wow, this would have been a great extended story, with James, the matchmaking, the babies. Great ending though
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
great epi! loved this story, glad you added to it!
dinotopian chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Thank you!
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
amusing. thanks
trisha63 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Mel I am so glad you decided to continue this wonderful little story for one more chapter. They have such a playful attitude towards each other and are so much in love. Now there are four in their little family and Edward finally has his heir. You know when I picture what this Edward would look like I can not help but think of the actor Michael Fassbender as he looked in the movie Jane Eyre, and he was even named Edward in it! I truly love a good time period piece in a story and in movies. Great writing, as always and it was great to read from you again. Can not wait to see what other goodies you have up your sleeve. God bless and take care. Trisha :}
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
aw! way to have a baby on such an awesome day! yeah that would be fun.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Leap year babies! How did Bella and Edward manage that? Lucky? Too sweet! Edward fainting when Caroline was born! LOL!

Oh and James got his just desserts.

Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I liked how well you showed us the way these characters lived and acted in 1815. The sense of honor, the deuling, the ton, the sense of duty these people felt. Bella hoping to marry for love...and finding that she did do exactly that. Edward hiding his bruises and then getting shot...he certainly is having a difficult time consummating his marriage! Enjoyed.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I was so excited when I saw you added an epilogue. I hate reading one shots because I get hooked and want more so this second chapter was a very pleasant surprise...and I loved it!
love bite chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
How DO you write in this style? I am so impressed. I think I have a fairly large vocabulary, but this fic expanded it.

Lovely story. So sweet.
kity moon priestess chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
The first part was my all times favorite... but this second part melted my heart to puddle of mush... i loved it... thank you for such a wonderful story :)
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely flove you for having Edward faint. Siohban was too funny; I kinda wish there'd been more of her. :)
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »