Reviews for The Lady's Honor
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I liked how well you showed us the way these characters lived and acted in 1815. The sense of honor, the deuling, the ton, the sense of duty these people felt. Bella hoping to marry for love...and finding that she did do exactly that. Edward hiding his bruises and then getting shot...he certainly is having a difficult time consummating his marriage! Enjoyed.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I was so excited when I saw you added an epilogue. I hate reading one shots because I get hooked and want more so this second chapter was a very pleasant surprise...and I loved it!
love bite chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
How DO you write in this style? I am so impressed. I think I have a fairly large vocabulary, but this fic expanded it.

Lovely story. So sweet.
kity moon priestess chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
The first part was my all times favorite... but this second part melted my heart to puddle of mush... i loved it... thank you for such a wonderful story :)
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely flove you for having Edward faint. Siohban was too funny; I kinda wish there'd been more of her. :)
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Aww, what a sweet ending to this story.
bearygirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I love it!

-MJ
GorGirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
What a lovely little family. Thanks for continuing your tale.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was so fun! I'm sorry I missed the voting.
elaine67 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Quite enjoyable
NPakus chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Yeah, a house full! Love that Edward fainted.
melanieintn chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter...aww babies...:)

But I don't know about the intelligence of taking a pregnant woman to a hanging. I would think it would be a little too strong for her sensibilities. You ought to think about writing a multi-chapter Lord Edward.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Don't you mean: now four!

Thanks! I enjoyed this little story very much!
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I can just picture edwards face when bella said she wanted another room. I loved this thanks so much.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »