Reviews for The Lady's Honor
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
amusing. thanks
trisha63 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Mel I am so glad you decided to continue this wonderful little story for one more chapter. They have such a playful attitude towards each other and are so much in love. Now there are four in their little family and Edward finally has his heir. You know when I picture what this Edward would look like I can not help but think of the actor Michael Fassbender as he looked in the movie Jane Eyre, and he was even named Edward in it! I truly love a good time period piece in a story and in movies. Great writing, as always and it was great to read from you again. Can not wait to see what other goodies you have up your sleeve. God bless and take care. Trisha :}
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
aw! way to have a baby on such an awesome day! yeah that would be fun.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Leap year babies! How did Bella and Edward manage that? Lucky? Too sweet! Edward fainting when Caroline was born! LOL!

Oh and James got his just desserts.

Enjoyed! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I liked how well you showed us the way these characters lived and acted in 1815. The sense of honor, the deuling, the ton, the sense of duty these people felt. Bella hoping to marry for love...and finding that she did do exactly that. Edward hiding his bruises and then getting shot...he certainly is having a difficult time consummating his marriage! Enjoyed.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I was so excited when I saw you added an epilogue. I hate reading one shots because I get hooked and want more so this second chapter was a very pleasant surprise...and I loved it!
love bite chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
How DO you write in this style? I am so impressed. I think I have a fairly large vocabulary, but this fic expanded it.

Lovely story. So sweet.
kity moon priestess chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
The first part was my all times favorite... but this second part melted my heart to puddle of mush... i loved it... thank you for such a wonderful story :)
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely flove you for having Edward faint. Siohban was too funny; I kinda wish there'd been more of her. :)
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Aww, what a sweet ending to this story.
bearygirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I love it!

-MJ
GorGirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
What a lovely little family. Thanks for continuing your tale.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was so fun! I'm sorry I missed the voting.
elaine67 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012