Reviews for The Lady's Honor
elaine67 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really enjoyed this short story

Good luck

Elaine
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my, I hate the whole false ‘honor’ and ‘standing in society’ that they used to have! I agree with Bella; he could have died. But, that’s how it was, dang it. I’m glad I live in modern times. Although, it would be nice to visit the past.

I enjoyed the story very much! You were careful to use the right vocabulary, descriptions of clothing, societal behavior, etc, that the time period was completely convincing. I don’t know very much about it, but you must have researched things to be so convincing. It would be fun to read more about this Edward and Bella.

Thanks again for a good story!
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
YES. I do love an Edward in breeches :)

Love tis tale! You have my vote!

It wouldn't hurt to have another chapter after the contest. Just sayin' ;)
melanieintn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved it!
Intsu chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Thank you for your fantastic story. You have captured the atmosphere of the times and I hope that you will continue expanding on this tale. I love both your Bella and Edward and would love to read more about them and possible heir to the Earldom.
rnbwsktles chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow, so good! Just like all of your stories, of course! I will be voting on all of your stories ASAP.

I am curious how you seem to know to many words and phrases from this time period? Is it from reading classic literature, or do you have to look it all up? I don't even know what some of the words mean! lol
sersmom chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So sweet, thanks for another great story!
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Lovely story!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great story!
ILoveRobPattinson chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this story :)

It's so cute when she tells him he loves her and visa versa.

If you don't mind could you please make it longer?

Keep up the good work!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I voted. :)

Lovely story-I absolutely LOVED it! :)

-Cassandra :)
happymelt chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved this! What a lovely stroll through the Regency Era. I will think fondly of Edward in the altogether. ;)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was wonderful !
kity moon priestess chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Bravo! its on my top three favorite stories of all times... I loved it. :)
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 2/14/2012