Reviews for The Lady's Honor
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I LOVED it! Of course I love anything you writebut especially your period fics.

Good luck with the contest.
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
wow. way cool. no smutt but still hot. i can imagine them having beautiful bronze haired babies.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Haha, this is a wonderful way of getting them together. How interesting that Edward no longer felt terrified to marry. And I loved Bella's little revenge ;-)
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good story. You really have done the research for the period details. Really worth coming back to with more chapters.
love bite chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was so fantastic that I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish it. Lovely, brava!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh Mel this was such a wonderful story. Oh how I love a good period piece and this time period is so romantic. I can just visualize Edward and Bella in the clothing from that time period and I am sure they would be so beautiful and regal. Edward as always the gentleman and doing the right thing and marrying Bella and then later dueling for her honor, now that is so very appealing and romantic. The Age of Edward contest is fantastic and is a pleasure to read all the different Edward from so many wonderful time periods. I love this story and hope you win. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care, Trisha :}
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved your story.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You did a great job! :)

Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I would like to have seen James shot dead. Or maybe a bullseye shot to the codpiece. Oh well.

Edward was the bruised one in this story.

Babette12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was wonderful! I think I even like it better than your other entry.

Was this the one you wanted my help on? Was I supposed to send you my email? I'm sorry, it was so loud in that store when you called I was really having trouble hearing.

You know, I've read quite a number of regency stories recently, and I think this one has real potential as a full novel. It would be quite easy to change the characters and build on what you've got. It really is that good.

zazzoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute story. You have good knowledge about the regency period and it showed in your story. It's something you hardly see in FF and as someone who enjoys historical romance, I appreciated that.
team rob chapter 1 . 2/13/2012