Reviews for The Lady's Honor
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You did a great job! :)

-MJ
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I would like to have seen James shot dead. Or maybe a bullseye shot to the codpiece. Oh well.

Edward was the bruised one in this story.

Thanks!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was wonderful! I think I even like it better than your other entry.

Was this the one you wanted my help on? Was I supposed to send you my email? I'm sorry, it was so loud in that store when you called I was really having trouble hearing.

You know, I've read quite a number of regency stories recently, and I think this one has real potential as a full novel. It would be quite easy to change the characters and build on what you've got. It really is that good.

xoxo!
zazzoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute story. You have good knowledge about the regency period and it showed in your story. It's something you hardly see in FF and as someone who enjoys historical romance, I appreciated that.
team rob chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
TD69 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved this!
zeeber chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved this story...period pieces are my favorite...all prim and proper!

Thank you for your words...Brenda
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great story. To bad that it is not full lenght story. Thank you.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'll outright admit that period pieces are not among my list of favorite things to read. However, that being said, I thought you did a magnificent job on this one.

My main problem is always trying to get my head wrapped around the dialect and different ways in which circumstances were handled so long ago. But you did a great job of setting up the scene and making their words understandable.

As for the plot and overall story itself... perfect! Absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Love historicals.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very much in the time period, and who doesn't get a hot thrill at the mental image of Edward wearing coattails and boots and breeches. Makes you want to swoon. *grin* Edward could seriously have been killed, and a part of me wants to smack him for being so stupid, but the other part wants me to swoon some more. Ugh.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »