Reviews for Somewhere Near The Edge
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was really good. I wish you had made it longer.
Imakemyselflol chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This fic... dear lord it was just amazing! Nearly brought me to tears a good few times it is so beautifully written and the story is gorgeous. One of my favourite fics without a doubt
Aeryun chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was amazingly powerful.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
OMG, I'm crying...
Nevyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
There are too many 'he's' and not enough names at times. You may want to think about fixing that. It makes the sentences slightly confusing if the reader has to guess at who is speaking or doing an action. Especially if there are more than one person in the same sentence and they are both simply 'he'.
This was very good. Bittersweet and sad and I am glad you ended it when you did before the characters died of illness or old age.
chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Marvelous piece. So dark and haunting, with so much soul. Adored it.
Luxio Nyx chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and I nearly cried so many times reading this but it's totally okay because this was just so brilliant!
... now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go into a corner and deal with all of these feels. Gaaah, the feeeellllssss.
Also, thanks for not putting their deaths in here. I know it would've come eventually, but I'm glad I didn't have to read it because that would have been too painful and this review is kinda long so I'll just stop now!
misscake001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Utterly incredible, couldn't put it down. Beautifully crafted. Thanks x
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh this was gorgeous and so much more than I'd expected from a 'End of the World' scenario. Absolutely lovely.
BryonieAnne chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wonderful. Heart wrenching and just truly amazing! You should write novels, your words just leap off the page. Really great work!
Tridacnagigas chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved all of the references. The end made me cry. You did an amazing job of weaving the characters into a very odd situation. Wonderful!
AnzaAzucarada chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was amazing. I don't know if there are words to describe just how much I loved this story. It was AU, but you stayed true to te essential mattes of all the characters. I absolutely loved your references to all the great literature. I could go on, but for the sale of brevity: Bravo!
a chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Fantastic. Wow.
kalaharidreamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Absolutely brilliant! Takes the characters and puts them in a different scenario and it works so well. My two favourite things in the world, what's not to love. It is well written, well paced and incredibly moving! I love all the literary references too. I have always loved 'end-of-the-world' stories.
crinkledhearts chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Words cannot do this justice. I do not know of a word that comes close to telling you how I felt as I read this. (But I can try)

I spent the whole day reading this, because occasionally I had to stop and... just think, immerse myself in this (waves uselessly at her computer screen) just all of this. I've always had a vivid imagination and it's easy for me to imagine what I read inside my head, but it is not everyday someone manages to turn me into a mess of emotions. My heart was jumping everywhere, literally hurting at how beautiful everything was and many times I feel myself pausing over a passage, a phrase, a word, and just feel emotions crashing inside of me. This was beautiful, magical, so many, many things.

All I can give is a heartfelt: Thank you. Thank you for this. Really and truly. A wonderful journey I know I shall take many more times in the future.